Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Lmao about people interested in BnR AFTER learning its primary user base is cspam furries.

Well, was cspam furries, from the looks of it the number of users on BnR went from a few hundred to a few thousand overnight, the furries are almost certainly at this point a minority compared to erudite posters such as yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Pawn 17 posted:

How about a forum not made and run by communist furry cspammers.

The only way to reasonably ensure any forum that you frequent isn't made and run by people you don't like is to make and run it yourself.

https://mybb.com/

Knock yourself out, you have like what? 3-6 months to get it ready before BnR burns down due to drama? Plenty of time to get it ready.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Cloner of the Elks posted:

This is what I used for Something-Waffle and its really good.

I'm still not completely familiar with it yet, but its mostly quite intuitive

Are you or have you ever been a communist furry cspammer? If not then I think you guys got yourself a home.