Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Hey. There's a really cool GBS server hosted by the coolest ex-GBS mod, that's right. GRINDCORE MEGIDDO! Everyone is welcome. No nazis please. We do not accept hateful bullshit, but other than that you're good to shitpost to your hearts content.

https://discord.gg/8RsQ8uK

Some testimonials from happy customers:

quote:

GBS discord made me a gay alcoholic. You too can experience life changing posts from some of the permabanned superstars of yore! --Nurge

quote:

der arschersetzer cured my cancer and brought my dog back from the dead --PaulMD

quote:

GBS discord made my hair grow back and my wife loves me again, thanks GM! --Totallynot Madeup Mcgee

Further incentives are that GM posts pictures of his awesome cat on the reg.

There may even be a goon posting pictures of furry pigs now and then, but I'm going to not reveal their names for fear of doxxing.

WELCOME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Ruffini posted:

Is Pennywise still asking Spinster for nudes?

Pennywise isn't currently in there. Spins only shows up about once a month. But if it happens perhaps?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

CharlestonJew posted:

I hate to imagine who else is on Grindcore's server if they picked Nurge of all people to represent it here

For understandable reasons not a lot of people want to post on SA right now. And I'm really not the monster you think I am tbh. No one's forcing you to join though. It's just an option I'm presenting.