Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I have a discord but it is only for GOOD GOONS that are MY FRIENDS.

If you are cool and my friend plz message me at Starman Super Deluxe#2508 with your SA name, if I don't know u I'm ignorign it!!! I don't care what your SA name is because this is a dying website lol. you'll just be tossed if we don't like you. plz tell us ur crystal gender.

e: if it's a shameless selling point, this is Ruffini's current headquarters

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

I do not think I will enjoy bread and roses, based on my interactions with the posters that left for it

Same, pal. If anyone else is of the same mind, please check us out- we're in the market for new friends that just like playing games, cracking jokes, and watching a combination classic movies and lovely youtube videos. Check out Cracker Noisy Barrel Town on the GDN, my dudes.

edit:

Devils Affricate posted:

Yeah uh... sorry if this makes me a shitlord or whatever but I'm not exactly looking for a transgender communist furry safe space to circlejerk in. More power to you guys but I mainly just enjoy shitposting in GBS and BNR does not appear to be a replacement for GBS at all. I'd probably be banned within days.

sleep with the vicious posted:

Yeah that's literally what it is, ,down to the literal no exaggeration dedicated communist furry safe space forum. That's a lmao

Yeah I mean, join us or not but... this. poo poo, if not us, at least join Putty's discord.

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jun 25, 2020

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Ruflux posted:

RE has the same type of circular firing squad problems everyone keeps predicting for BnR too

I didn’t pay super close attention to this drama but isn’t that exactly what happened when BnR started up? :thunk:

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

orange juche posted:

lemme stop you right there chief. I saw those AGDQ pics yesterday while looking through a user's rapsheet history trying to see what he got ban+30d for, and those people who were slapped in that thread are now mods on BnR, or are key members of it. Sorry not sorry gonna give your weird poo poo that will get people on FBI lists a pass.

I just want a cool place to post about current events and games in, and I think BnR might be a bit too close a residence to some distinctly off-putting people for my posting comfort.

hahaha holy poo poo :laffo:

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

I hate to imagine who else is on Grindcore's server if they picked Nurge of all people to represent it here

Pennywise was too busy asking BT if he can gently caress Spinster

e;fb

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Nurge posted:

For understandable reasons not a lot of people want to post on SA right now. And I'm really not the monster you think I am tbh. No one's forcing you to join though. It's just an option I'm presenting.

Don’t worry. We’re not.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

E - wait lol are you reminiscing about goon posts in there from several years ago.. and remember them somehow??

lol I have no idea wtf this post means. I just remember (a year and a half ago?) there being too many people, everyone was an admin, and nobody did anything about the lovely behavior. I also remember certain members being promised certain things and being fooled, other people being made fun of and poo poo on when they left the group, and so on.
If you guys fixed all that then hey, more power to you but it’s still not our scene.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

who the gently caress elected you spokesperson of anything ever lmao "our scene" god shut the gently caress up you tiny stinky baby

GM's discord is exceptionally good, it's a place where people post catte photos and good music and chill. there's one thing for certain though, we DEFINITELY don't want loving meltdowners like you in there because there are good vibes in that server.

i don't know why nurge of all people decided to post the link because nurge is a total shithead bastard. but the server.....it's good

Uh, my friends? Our group? Not goons? Not everything has to do with you, man lol

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

this comeback literally makes no sense what does a discord I don't even run have to do with me lmao
Comeback? Idk why you included yourself in when I said “our” lol. Look bud, you guys have your poo poo and we have ours and that’s fine, I’m just describing my previous experience with yours- I don’t know why it got you so mad about t that you felt the need to take a rage poop on your keyboard.

E: uh yeah. I can safely say not a single one of my regular friends, who in the past are familiar with the photoshop discord, are not going to be joining.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

See your post about bt / PW / spinster, unbidden, is the kinda weird poo poo you posted in my discord and were banned for. You're loving weird dude.

Lmao I left and so did OT. And so did Artsygrrl when you tried to trick her into a different discord with BT in it because his comments made her uncomfortable. What world are you living in, dude?

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

orange juche posted:

I'm just watching from the sidelines, I don't know any GBS people so this is amusing watching pitched battles between posting enemies.

Hey if this whole thing really is going to hell I can have one more slap fight lol

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Traxis posted:

I've never had a posting enemy before i feel left out

Hey man, it’ll happen one day. You just gotta meet the right one

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

He was absolutely banned from that discord.

E - ok, perhaps not. I'm confusing them with someone else, I think. Sorry ssdx!

Thanks man. I’m okay with us doing things differently and I just saw the opportunity to throw shade about the past poo poo one last time. I apologize for coming off like a dick haha. You’re a class act though

Anyway, I’m not gonna get into a whole thing about who’s discord or group or space is better, because the fact is that this whole thing is about cultures. SA failed because after twenty some years, the leadership lost site of what this place’s culture is supposed to be.

Idk if we’re any better or worse, but I like the culture my friends and I have grown and I’m willing to share that with others who are of that same mind. Same goes for all the other poo poo here. (With uh, reservations that is. Kid loving is not okay, BnR.)

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Never happened

No one tried to trick anyone. You're delusional and I don't even know who you are lol

We can’t all post our dicks online :)

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

Blue Train posted:

How many years have you been thinking about my dick now? smh

evry night bb ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

orange juche posted:

Jeffery of YOSPOS now has a verbal agreement to receive ownership of Something Awful LLC's and all assets (such as the multi-hundred-dollar forum and frontpage) from Lowtax at an undetermined date (soon, but will likely take time as transferring LLCs etc takes lawyers). So before you start cutting the liferafts from the davits in your rush to bail, Lowtax will no longer be affiliated with this community, even in name.

I am extremely happy I won't have to find a new posting home, however, I do enjoy discords and stuff so yeah sorry to interrupt the current goings on.

Nah, this is great and unexpected news. Jeffery taking the reigns really seems like the best case scenario. Our group doesn’t pay as close attention to SA anymore really, but i still didn’t want to see it go quite like this.

Welp, our invitations still stand, and here’s to this dead gay comedy forum hopefully, maybe getting back on it’s feet. :cheers: