Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Starman Super DX posted:

lol I have no idea wtf this post means. I just remember (a year and a half ago?) there being too many people, everyone was an admin, and nobody did anything about the lovely behavior. I also remember certain members being promised certain things and being fooled, other people being made fun of and poo poo on when they left the group, and so on.
If you guys fixed all that then hey, more power to you but it’s still not our scene.

who the gently caress elected you spokesperson of anything ever lmao "our scene" god shut the gently caress up you tiny stinky baby

GM's discord is exceptionally good, it's a place where people post catte photos and good music and chill. there's one thing for certain though, we DEFINITELY don't want people who are going to go on weird power trips where they start talking on behalf of other people for no reason because there are good vibes in that server and that's the way the users in there like to keep it.

i don't know why nurge of all people decided to post the link because nurge is a total shithead bastard. but the server.....it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Starman Super DX posted:

Uh, my friends? Our group? Not goons? Not everything has to do with you, man lol

this comeback literally makes no sense what does a discord I don't even run have to do with me lmao

don't pretend like you didn't just post "don't worry we're not" without any context to fluff yourself up and make you seem like someone wielding a king arthur's sword of influence

barnold fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 26, 2020

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Spinz posted:

And grindcores discord is cool except for Nurge and I get kicked from it once a month

GM only kicks people who don't post for like a month tbh but it is always pleasant when you are around spinz

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Ruffini posted:

Don't really want to get in the middle of this, but him being banned isn't true.

hi ruffini i like your avatar

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Traxis posted:

I've never had a posting enemy before i feel left out

ok ok here we go, i'm gonna do this just for you, buddy

gently caress you Traxis. loving piiece of SCHITT. you absolute rear end hole. you cro magnon.