Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

The Furious Pirate posted:

Brand new, classic forum style, it has a lot of potential:

https://something-waffle.com/

Missing too many subforums. Who made it, and will current mods here be offered roles there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
SOMETHINGDASHWAFFLEDOTCOM has a Star Trek thread, does BnR have a Star Trek thread? This is important.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

AHH F/UGH posted:

I don't like the layout of BnR and I don't really enjoy the overall tone of the site

I think something dash waffle dot com is a dumb name for a site and I won't use it on that alone

what is the third option and don't say reddit

There is a different view over at waffle which helps.

Still not sure who the people running that place are though...

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, not really looking for a place where all the mods were from the same subforum here. The best thing about this place is the diversity of subforums and posters.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I confess I recognize a lot of names of people who have left or been banned over the years being brought up in all these offshoot/discord threads, but I only know the backstory for like 5% of them or never even noticed that some of them were gone. Am I a bad Goon or just a normal person?

e: meant for the confession thread, oh well GBS is hopping tonight!

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jun 26, 2020