Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
make everyone a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im sure lots of mods will be needed to keep the 2 posts a month under control

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

tried to reset my password at yospos.computer and never got the email to do so

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

LastInLine posted:

you have to answer a riddle too

pram
Jun 10, 2001

LastInLine posted:

ok try it now

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

pram posted:

ok try it now

worked thanks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when captain foo become a mod he went from all round funny man to mr police and he told me off for a joke

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Acer Pilot posted:

can we just use the thing that jeff atwood built

it runs on ruby there is no way we could afford to host it

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

echinopsis posted:

when captain foo become a mod he went from all round funny man to mr police and he told me off for a joke

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

i like this more than bready roses ty pram

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

pram posted:

there are a billion offsites this isnt really a competition

yeah it's reaching the point of one new discord per sa thread

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Rufus Ping posted:

See you all on badgame2

what happened to the first badgame? haven't gone there in years

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
It's just unfortunate that boogaloo had to become a badword just before all this poo poo happened because there are only so many other dances to electrify.

Darkest timeline &c. &c. &c.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
YOSPOS 2: Electric Electric Slide

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Schadenboner posted:

YOSPOS 2: Electric Electric Slide

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

i didn’t think i was ever funny tbh so thanks for this

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

i didn’t think i was ever funny tbh so thanks for this

lol :unsmith:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

akadajet posted:

it runs on ruby there is no way we could afford to host it

i have a big stupid dell server in my garage though

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

someone send me an invite to bnr. i don't want to pay :10bux: for something i know nothing about

thank you and bless

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Oneiros posted:

if you actually touch computers for a wage then you're a worker, if you're the kind of person who shows up on @VCBrags you're not, hth

i'm technically a manager (of 2 people lol) but yeah still a wage earner, not a capitalist. pretty sure my wage is over the guillotine line though. like for all the posting we do about how hosed up capitalism is, it has made many of us quite privileged hasn't it? do we really belong in a leftist space? we might like to think so, but would they?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

someone send me an invite to bnr. i don't want to pay :10bux: for something i know nothing about

thank you and bless

according to the grey forum they're manually approving accounts without the reg fee or invite, it's just taking a while because of the number of new signups

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

infernal machines posted:

according to the grey forum they're manually approving accounts without the reg fee or invite, it's just taking a while because of the number of new signups

i hope they don't find out i'm the one behind all these bad posts

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
your secret is safe with me friend

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

all according to kaikaku.......

:twisted:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

just change your name to HAIL NVMe-n :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU