Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I've built lasting friendships with nerdy weirdos I've met on this site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The tattoo thread is the reason I only have cool tattoos and nothing lovely

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Oh, yeah, SA definitely kept me from getting into a lot of stupid poo poo for assholes way before normal people knew about it, like 4chan, cryptocurrency, pickup artistry, libertarianism

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

TFR is probably the most wholesome and welcoming firearms community on the internet, which is a low goddamn bar but as somebody that the right wing wants to exterminate (:justtrans:) it's nice to have a gun forum that's not full of fascist nutjobs.