Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
SA kept me from falling too deeply down the 4chan rabbit hole in my late teenage years, which I think was great for me. Found out about SA when the Scientology poo poo kicked off, and a shitposting site without the overt racism and pedo poo poo seemed loving fantastic.

When I had to move for my first post-colligate job, a goon who lived where I was moving found a post about me being stressed as gently caress about moving to a small, semi isolated town and offered to show me around town and point out stuff like which restaurants sucked despite the locals loving it, and he spotted me some living expenses before my first paycheck came in. I was more than glad to return the favor when he got the gently caress out of that shithole and moved to my hometown.

poo poo, every person I've met IRL who I've found out was a goon was awesome for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU