Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
My parents tried to take away my passport and goons helped me escape with passport intact, I'll never forget it. You guys are incredible.

Plus when I was unemployed and losing my poo poo goons helped clean up my resume and I got a Real Job in my field within like a month. Also the trans goon thread! So many good resources. I'm starting HRT this month, goons made me gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Since I last posted in this thread, I got diagnosed with a giant loving tumor and two separate goons helped pay for my medicine so I literally wouldn't die as an uninsured moron. I'm on insurance now and my job's started back up but I am so loving thankful that goons, very literally, saved my life. I genuinely don't know where I'd be without these dumb gay forums. :unsmith:

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I just stumbled upon people reminiscing about the dumb republican printer thread that spawned Weedlord Bonerhitler and I feel a great sense of pride at my contibution to the internet. That was a really fun loving day, you guys. :cheers: