Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
SA means more to me than I can say. Due to my own stupidity and sad brains I withdrew from the world completely starting in about 2005.

In 20?16 cat died and started posting. I NEED SA. Right now I'm trying to decide if I can live with staying and not spending. This isn't the thread for that discussion but for some of us that SA really helped I think we are in torment. I know I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

dads friend steve posted:

I’m 16 months sober and the (then GBS) alcoholism thread was the major catalyst that helped me get from “maybe I drink too much” to finding a recovery group that worked for me.

That was just off the top of my head. I’ve been here almost 16 years and I feel like I’m a better person than I otherwise would have been without it

Best thing I've read in days

Fantastic :dance:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Marcade posted:

Not any one instance, necessarily, but the forums have been a real help to me getting through a lot of bad times. Case in point, my mother fell today and broke both legs and SA really helps me "get away" from things for a bit. These forums wouldn't be what they are without everyone that has ever ponied up :10bux: and I thank you all for making this place what it is, warts and all.
I hope she is ok! :sympathy: Modern medicine in excellent at the repair of and rehabilitation from broken bones.