Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
I haven't posted much for as long as I've been here and my lurking has been in waves, but I've gotten such entertainment out of the forums, got some great support while struggling through grad school, and I interacted with some awesome goons through SASS. I also grew up very conservative and I think lurking certain threads helped me to reevaluate my beliefs and helped me to learn to be a better ally for my LGBT+ friends and friends of color (though I'm still always learning). Its been wild seeing the evolution of this forum and I'm glad I'm part of it. Maybe I'll even start posting more :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU