Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Not any one instance, necessarily, but the forums have been a real help to me getting through a lot of bad times. Case in point, my mother fell today and broke both legs and SA really helps me "get away" from things for a bit. These forums wouldn't be what they are without everyone that has ever ponied up :10bux: and I thank you all for making this place what it is, warts and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Aww, thanks. She should be fine, biggest problem will likely be the rehab stay (probably 6 to 10 weeks according to the surgeon). Maybe I should suggest LSD instead? (wait, wrong rehab)

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Thank you to all the goons who make silly let's plays, funny jokes, and informative effort posts. Also, to all the XIV goons who offered their sympathy to me. My father passed away yesterday after a short illness and all y'all have helped me process and at times get away from a very stressful situation. Hug your family and friends and tell your loved ones what they mean to you because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Sincere posting? In this economy?

Seriously though, you're a cool cat and I'm glad you came back.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

If it was the Yellow Ranger, I have bad news.