Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Op is still posting 3 years after quitting

Lol lmao

I'm glad they made a good bye thread in GBS where no one has ever even heard of them o7

i guess sa mart wasn't covering their cost anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nooner posted:

JesusLovesRonwell
at 04/23/05 09:27am
Verdict: PROBATION

Requested by Lowtax
Approved by Lowtax
Retarded catchphrases. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Well, "miss" is a strong word.

smell my taint... well taint is a strong word

get bent fucko

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'll take Nioh 2, Ring Fit and Cruisin'. gently caress it, throw in Switch Sports too please.

Thanks for all the pictures, appreciate it. I know the title says "mint condition" but I'd like to know if there's any chipping on the paint, it looks like there's a small tear in the seat, but it could just be the angle, lighting, etc. of that picture. I'm also curious about the tires; they look pretty worn, but maybe they're supposed to look like that? Idk. Finally, my zip is XXXXX. (I apologize, but I totally glossed over the "+ shipping" when I originally read the op.)

Thanks

just lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Alas, goodnight sweet prince... (The forums, not some woman-beater.)

Also, in before pics of Lotax in Blackface leak.

you suck