Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Maybe just maybe there's a way to lure him back...

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IIRC that's one of the guys from the Duke Thread who would post poo poo like I can't believe I just saw Duke deep throating a man's dick. Does this mean the Duke is gay?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

check out this PM I got today.

I said that this was a guy from the Duke thread but I just remembered specifically this was the guy who was dying of a terminal extreme like blood disease type illness and his dying wish was to play Duke Nukem Forever and he was devastated when it sucked rear end. Nice he's still alive.