Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Im so glad we still are alive

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:dance:

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who jeff is.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Also what is a YOSPOS?

Seriously though.

Well here's hoping Jeff is not a psycho and Yospos isn't full of Nazi's.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Hey Jeffery.

I remember you from the dcss thread years back .

I also I remember watching you play street fighter 2 (two) in a duel against the second guy named anime (not the first one and not the General)

You picked balrog... Duncan roberts believed in you and said ~" there's absolutely no way someone who plays sf2 on the computer somehow can lose"

But you did lol and LOst BAD!!!

First thing when I joined the stream I remember your opponent going ina high pitch voice "oh jeffffffry??"

Mind you this was before you were of yospos, I believe

Anyway the match came and... Wow

You got butt hosed until your rear end tore like a sheet of spiral ring notebook paper, chunks off the ring, baby

God drat you lost badly. But you stepped up and caught your rear end whipping like some kind of yosposerian, Jeffery. I'll never forget it.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you're not a monster of hard to fathom proportions, instead of the all too common wastrel-style woman-hitting, diaper sex having friend of guy who cries a lot like lowtax the bitch.

What I'm trying to say if I can cap it, is that I'm rooting for you. Not necessarily to fail, certainly not necessarily to succeed

But I'm rooting for you

Otis out

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I am Otis posted:

Hey Jeffery.

I remember you from the dcss thread years back .

I also I remember watching you play street fighter in a duel against the second guy named anime (not the first one and not the General)

You picked balrog... Duncan roberts believed in you and said ~" there's absolutely no way someone who plays sf2 on the computer somehow can lose"

But you did lol and LOst BAD!!!

First thing when I joined the stream I remember your opponent going ina high pitch voice "oh jeffffffry??"

Mind you this was before you were of yospos, I believe

Anyway the match came and... Wow

You got butt hosed until your rear end tore like a sheet of spiral ring notebook paper, chunks off the ring, baby

God drat you lost badly. But you stepped up and caught your rear end whipping like some kind of yosposerian, Jeffery. I'll never forget it.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you're not a monster of hard to fathom proportions, instead of the all too common wastrel-style woman-hitting, diaper sex having friend of guy who cries a lot like lowtax the bitch.

What I'm trying to say if I can cap it, is that I'm rooting for you. Not necessarily to fail, certainly not necessarily to succeed

But I'm rooting for you

Otis out

BIG ANIME FAN HERE or Anime Sandwich

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

BIG ANIME FAN HERE or Anime Sandwich

Anime fan...

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

thx jef

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
First the house of YOSPOS conquered GBS and now it rules the entire forums? I for one shall continue to welcome our new overlord.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Jeffy boy got the bag

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
https://youtu.be/yDlktvSexl4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Jeffrey shouldn't make me a mod, I haven't taken the brain worm.

You know, like in Wrath of Khan? All mods have the brain worm.

Anyway, there's nothing in there the worm would starve.