Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

qnqnx are you genuinely or performatively mad at cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

The Saucer Hovers posted:

jesus i miss the clubhouse sandy at my bar

oh totally, I miss diner clubs. it's just not the same at home

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Dustcat posted:

qnqnx are you genuinely or performatively mad at cspam

Genuinely mad at human trash that hides their contempt for humanity behind a veneer of leftism. Which despite heated comments in the past, not all of cspam.
That's all I should say, otherwise things get long and ugly.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

This thread is cool, there are too many lameass megathreads that are just twitter aggregators

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

qnqnx posted:

Genuinely mad at human trash that hides their contempt for humanity behind a veneer of leftism. Which despite heated comments in the past, not all of cspam.

wow those sound like some pretty bad dudes

i hope i never run into them

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Terror Sweat posted:

This thread is cool, there are too many lameass megathreads that are just twitter aggregators
this isn't a twitter thread. it's colby's clubhouse, a cool place to hang out and make friends

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I can finally post here without getting probed, last time i was super friendly but even that wasnt enough :(

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

this isn't a twitter thread. it's colby's clubhouse, a cool place to hang out and make friends

Yeah, that's why I said this thread is cool. Every other goddamn thread on this loving forum is a twitter thread. Not this thread though, thank you kolby

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

qnqnx posted:

I'll give you props for this
You and your crowd were calling lowtax out for his wife beating back in the January thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3911852&userid=170241&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
Even though you were also all trying to sweet talk him

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

qnqnx posted:

tarnishing a primo line with this business you better be glad you dont have magnezone as a tar we would fight

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i never got food posting, but maybe that's on me :thunk:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well feel free to peer at us through your binoculars and get to know us, we're in many ways just like you

while we're all human trash, most of us don't have THAT much contempt for humanity, and there's several folks whose leftism veneer is like an inch and a half of bamboo which is pretty fancy bordering on boug

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

i never got food posting, but maybe that's on me :thunk:

that's mostly plinkey and depending on who's ik he gets probed for it or not

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
poat ur lunch cspam

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Lucavi posted:

poat ur lunch cspam

I posted my dinner, now you go!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lucavi posted:

poat ur lunch cspam

chicken n rice soup (homemade not from can)

has carrots and other tasty stuff in it :yum:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dustcat posted:

well feel free to peer at us through your binoculars and get to know us, we're in many ways just like you

while we're all human trash, most of us don't have THAT much contempt for humanity, and there's several folks whose leftism veneer is like an inch and a half of bamboo which is pretty fancy bordering on boug
this seems really meta... not sure i understand

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lucavi posted:

poat ur lunch cspam
i had a big mexican dinner and my jalapenos are ready for plucking

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Chillgamesh posted:

chicken n rice soup (homemade not from can)

that sounds nice. did you include any wild rice? I like it.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Lucavi posted:

poat ur lunch cspam

salad, with ice tea to drink

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

tofu salad rolls

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

wait, whos asking?

aw god drat it

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I posted my dinner, now you go!

made sonora hotdogs (guac n tomato) with fries,

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

freshly plucked jalapeños, so good

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

that sounds nice. did you include any wild rice? I like it.

just white rice :shobon:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Lucavi posted:

made sonora hotdogs (guac n tomato) with fries,

:nice:

Chillgamesh posted:

just white rice :shobon:

would anyway

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

had some leftover taco meat and beans

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
chicken pot pie, for me

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this seems really meta... not sure i understand

oh whoops yeah that was meant to be addressed to qnqnx, sorry for the confusion

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

we do have a cooking thread here in cspam, there's some p dece stuff in there

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3875354

e: like this time when mormonpartyboat turned a big mac meal into dinner

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3875354&userid=213420#post491935230

Dustcat fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 27, 2020

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'll give you props for this
You and your crowd were calling lowtax out for his wife beating back in the January thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3911852&userid=170241&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
Even though you were also all trying to sweet talk him

Yeah, not exactly a moment to be proud of in my part.
In the end, Lowtax did fix things when the truth came out.... by selling SA with hopefully no further trickery. Either way, he can go rot now.

Dustcat posted:

I believe in a SA where we can all agree on ending these stupid forums wars.
The real ghouls I saw seem mostly contained to D&D nowadays, and i don't go there anymore bar the maps thread.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

tarnishing a primo line with this business you better be glad you dont have magnezone as a tar we would fight

I've had magnezone as an avatr in the past and might do it again if I ever put more money in the forums.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

horny is prohibited

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Yeah, not exactly a moment to be proud of in my part.
In the end, Lowtax did fix things when the truth came out.... by selling SA with hopefully no further trickery. Either way, he can go rot now.

I mean I get what you all were going for and while we've had pleeeenty of disagreements I did just want to say good on you all for seeing what he was and calling him on it. Maybe it can be a small step towards reconciliation or at least... something we can all have in common in hating. I don't want our only interactions to have been negative even if we have a lot of differences.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

pretty sure we can all agree on 'gently caress lowtax'

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I need to amend my dinner to include brownies

because sometimes you just really need boxed brownies with chocolate chips on top

and I deserve them damnit

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
ill allow it

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I mean I get what you all were going for and while we've had pleeeenty of disagreements I did just want to say good on you all for seeing what he was and calling him on it. Maybe it can be a small step towards reconciliation or at least... something we can all have in common in hating. I don't want our only interactions to have been negative even if we have a lot of differences.

Can't agree on exactly everything, but let's not just agree on the common enemies. Things are looking brighter for the forums.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
:cheers:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

had some leftover taco meat and beans

Thought this said bones at first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon