Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
i eat my nuts with vinegar powder that poo poo is honest to god 1) crack and 2) corrosive. if you use a metal implement to eat it (you will to stop the powder from getting everywhere) you gotta rinse and clean them off immediately instead of just running it with the rest of the dishwasher because within an hour it will start to eat away at metal flatware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
i will try it once, even though I don't like strong vinegar tasting chips

but sushi rice is fine since you don't really taste the vinegar in that

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

my sister and I binged season 1 this week. somehow I didn't even know it was a manga adaptation so I was expecting it to wrap up in episode 11. which made the ending anticlimactic

but knowing the context that its getting a second season and is an ongoing manga I appreciate that ending more, its more like the start of the real story I guess.

Hopefully the revenge murder thing gets explored more, we were really hooked into that plot from the first episode. dont get me wrong I like idol anime too, but I was sold on idols+murder and after episode 1 the murder side of the equation kinda goes away

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020581

good chapter.

Akane is the GOAT, you better watch your back. Akane gonna knife you in your sleep if she has a chance. Love how in the know she actually is in on everything. Kana is kind out of the loop, so Aqua can retreat back to her as a link to normalcy. But Akane is just in as the other two.

Liked the finish of the chapter ending with the last two panels.

Still not keen on Aqua's revenge plan of 'killing him by making it go viral' I always think that stuff never really works, its viral. That means after 2-3 weeks, its gonna get washed over by the next random viral article.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
That's a death flag raised for sure and I'm sad about it.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

God, he really is a monster. I was sympathizinf with Boy A/The Father after hearing his back story for one second, but he was about to kill his own daughter. Not to mention he's probably gonna kill Akane. Yeah, definitely going with that Brooklyn Nine Nine quote about Boy A. "Cool motive, still murder"

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*

Pan Dulce posted:

God, he really is a monster. I was sympathizinf with Boy A/The Father after hearing his back story for one second, but he was about to kill his own daughter. Not to mention he's probably gonna kill Akane. Yeah, definitely going with that Brooklyn Nine Nine quote about Boy A. "Cool motive, still murder"

Even with his backstory, didn't sympathize with him at all, especially when it seems he just goes on to serial murder just any random idol that's rising up he catches wind of.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
"Ruby, sorry about all your unresolved trauma about your mother's murder. Now just have a seat down here and reenact the instant she died."

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
Ruby(Bright Eyes form) is going to be back permanently I think after this.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Trauma dumping the grave

marumaru
May 20, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

That's a death flag raised for sure and I'm sad about it.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

everybody is going to live from here on don't worry

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Kana will die of embarrassment at several more points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!