Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
"For this scene, you have to remember how your mother was murdered right in front of you. But have fun with it. Okay! Action!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Nope. Nope. Not buying it for an instant.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

See, I figured their dad is who they think it is, but the murderer is not their dad, and in fact killed their dad as well as both their moms for some undisclosed hosed-up reason. So it's still revenge, just not patricidal revenge.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Pretty sure the murderer just hid the corpse someplace convenient. Its proximity to the shrine may not have had any significance to the killer except as someplace nobody would go looking.

Now the shrine itself may have something to do with all this reincarnation going on, but I dunno if that was the killer's intention.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Whoa whoa hol' up

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Man, I just can't get a handle on this series. It'll do something light and funny and then swerve into some really uncomfortable territories.

I still trust Aka but I have no idea where he's taking us on this trip.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I should have never doubted Aka.

So, how 'bout that Renai Daikou, huh?

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Are they sure they want a D-rank actor as Ai?

*sees last page*

Never mind.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Kana's just really really into the Method.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

ACTING!

Brilliant!

Thank YOU!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Aqua already knows (or at least strongly suspects) who Ruby was before, doesn't he? And vice versa.

He knew from birth that she was a returnee like him, and after all these years growing up alongside her, he surely has figured out who. I don't know if it's been directly explained, though.

The "mental age" is less of a deal because Ruby is mentally like 30 now. But therein lies madness of the "1000-year-old demon who looks 12" variety.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

chiasaur11 posted:

Over there, in a box.

What, with the swong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

"Ruby, sorry about all your unresolved trauma about your mother's murder. Now just have a seat down here and reenact the instant she died."