Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Wark Say posted:

I think Akasaka and Yokoyari are trying to tell us something. :thunk:

Hmm. Do you think there might be a hint of *lived experience* here? :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

We've never actually seen an adult Akane in the flash-forwards to adult-Aqua's movie production have we? (Not really a spoiler but I'll spoiler it anyway since it's carrying on a spoilered conversation.)

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Rubellavator posted:

oh i'm going to hate this arc if they're trying to make that girl out to just be an attention-seeker

Well I'm guessing director-san is going to paint her as an attention-seeker and try to shift the blame onto assistant-director for hiring her, cause poo poo rolls downhill. After that... who knows? Maybe Ruby four-dimensional chess planned all this and has some sort of video evidence of director's sexual harassment? Or maybe everyone will just get poo poo on?

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Maybe they’re just hugging and she tripped?

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Well, this promises to be a fun and wholesome arc where we learn more about the inherent goodness and human decency of the entertainment industry.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

So what're the bets on little crow girl being a reincarnated Ai?

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Endorph posted:

if miyakos presenting it as an rpg metaphor that must mean she plays a lot of them. funny to imagine.

I can imagine young Miyako being the sort of girl to have played every single Dragon Quest game.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Well this seems like a healthy and productive way to deal with repressed traumas and feelings of inadequacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

GateOfD posted:

So this crow can just teleport as she wants, was thinking since she said she was a regular girl body she was walking everywhere somehow. I guess maybe it’s more of an avatar thing where she does act like a regular girl to her family, but when she’s bored the god persona takes over and she does whatever.

Was she teleporting? This is her hometown, so it makes sense she’d be there rather than Tokyo when they’re not filming her parts.