Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

read the first chapter

that is

aggressively

not what I thought would happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I mean he already knows who she is, more or less. It's her that doesn't realize who he is.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Acerbatus posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/46835/oshi-no-ko

Ruby finally gets some good scenes. :buddy:

Also I get he was a fan in his past life and all but the way you talk about your mother is a little weird there aqua.

e: ruby seems to really like boobs and hell, same.

thing about aqua is he's still significantly younger than when he died so he probably can disassociate more easily than Ruby, who is older.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't think Aqua has ever regretted anything non-Ai related.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

So this is interesting. So Ruby doesn't have this problem because she didn't live very long the first go around, but Aqua still hasn't caught up to Goro, and on top of that has mentioned that despite being a reincarnation who was fully cognizant as an infant, he is still affected by a childhood amnesia, so Aqua is actually an even smaller part. And it seems the two are starting to actively disassociate?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

doomisland posted:

Teen Angst but actually its middle age man who was murdered angst. Poor Akane you have no idea.

I'm not sure how much that's true. There seems to be a developing disassociation the older Aqua gets between Aqua and the doctor, which Ruby doesn't have because she didn't live long to start with.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

God this manga rules so hard.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'M FUCKIN POINTING AT THE SIGN

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This feels almost too direct to not be a fakeout

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Have we considered that she's right and we're just dealing with a Damien situation? This series is practically built on kids with bad vibes, and whose vibes are worse than the prince of darkness?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

Could double star Ruby/Aqua beat Sasuke and Itachi?

Nice that I called Akane hiding a knife in the flowers :smug:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

Totally reasonable reaction from Ruby tbh

counterpoint: Aqua is entirely correct that Ai's reaction would be "lol ok!"

but of course it's still not his secret exclusively

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/Yorimen/status/1628229525539815424?t=e6kg1TLl-k9oRu549OrR8w&s=19

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Well this was always a possible threat, though until there's reciprocity I don't think we should be panicking

GateOfD posted:

i swear, if we get to a PoV chapter with the killer, and he's talking to a white crow, i'm gonna lose my mind

Killerman already seems like a pretty lame feature from what we've seen honestly

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The real question we should be asking

is where's Memcho

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This is going to end with Memcho indeed making big numbers with twins pics on her insta

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Quality Mem this week

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Welcome Aqua, to the grave you dug

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

And where does the Kwisatz Haderach fit into this

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It's going to GET worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I had entirely forgotten the crow was apparently cast in the movie.