Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I can not stop loving screaming, oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Piyeon fans left in the dust...

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Nebrilos posted:

It's so weird that Akane has blue hair

Yeah, I was kinda shocked when her anime design was revealed. She's also a lot more timid sounding than I imagined. Other than her, the anime was pretty spot on with design and CV choices. Especially Kana and the director guy, their voices were absolutely perfect.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Apollo, the gift of prophecy, etc. Ruby fans, we're in the dark ages.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Shugojin posted:

but i think that promise was just him being nice to the sick patient, assuming she'd forget about it in favor of a nice boy her age well before then because misunderstanding marriage is a thing kids do sometimes

I always assumed it was dark humor because she wasn't going to live that long.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

This is a good loving manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Sephyr posted:

Anyone else noticed that Kana's joy powder (and general awesomeness) made Aqua's black-star eye turn back into a regular bright star?

It made him go nuts.