Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

God those flash forwards are loving me up fierce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Hot take Ruby gonna save Aqua’s heart with Idol Power.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Acerbatus posted:

Maybe this is the IB remake and it's going to end with him trying to blow up the planet.

I can't believe Ruby unlocks her IB powers to magical girl dance with her senpai to save the world from her Brother's IB [Ruthless Healer]

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wait so we Act Age Now?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

All these jerks are vultures picking at other people’s fames and works for their own gain.

Acerbatus posted:

The translator comment about ending at chapter 20 actually gave me a bit of a laugh.

Instant Bullet ho!

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Oh god not reality tv

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Jesus new girl's cat eyes. That's like some main Shoujo Tier. And good on Ruby on trying to get her first friend into some idol group work.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Time to pull a Zombieland Saga!

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Big Indie Group Energy.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

theGrooseofLegend posted:

Quick and dirty

Gorgeous :perfect:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I an trying not to look at the comments that are gnawing at her mind like acid. This is too loving real man.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Arbite posted:

If the Italian title of the next chapter is accurate Tormenta, then it's going to be another rough one.

Oh gently caress. :smith:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

:catstare: Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Acerbatus posted:

Aqua has questionable relations with his female relatives.

Thirsting for ai could be charitably called "a bit weird" when she was 15 and he was like 30, but it's somehow even weirder when she's also his mom. :v:

I'm not sure what to make of Akane's psych profiling abilities. Makes it seem like she's a few screws loose too.

e: imagine if you started dating a guy and find out years later it's only because you cosplay as his mom

That translator note is loving horrible.

There are layers to this onion of fuckery. I surprised not and glad there is no edit of “Your son calls me mommy too.”

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Akane will now use AI mode to tease Aqua. It is the perfect method of attack.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Yo Aqua what the gently caress

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Mature ladies are cool

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Everyone wants a piece of Aqua

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Aqua is Motivated that’s the Win.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Pages won’t load for me.

After phone and wifi update/reset now it does.

WE WAR NOW

Annointed fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Apr 8, 2021

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Time to get the Act Age Stage in high gear.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

NowonSA posted:

Yeah I was about to say that this chapter is sliding nicely into the gap that Act Age left.

Gods the things I'd do to see this animated with high production values. It'd be so cool.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

We've definitely not hit one of those yet, yeah.

I think the #Cancelled Arc would be a solid stopping point. It has enough emotional rawness that ending it on a high note of the problem being somewhat handled would be something of a relief.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I’d probably quit if it turned out the person I’m trying to be good to basically called me a hack. That cuts to the bone

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I am getting Tite Kubo bleach flashbacks.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

We taking shots at all Japanese entertainment industries and the downsides of ego and introversion

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I would like to speed up on the plot, possibly get to the meat of this drama and see how Aqua and find a solution where all can benefit, as the master manipulator.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Absolute trainwreck I can’t wait to see it in action.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

What's next Aqua and Ruby are told to run Not Tumblr Con?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Well, gently caress.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Oepidus complex engage

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This is some bonnie and clyde poo poo and I am here for the tragedy

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Time for worst actor to do better.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Super Jay Mann posted:

This but unironically.

Real Black Swan hours.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

When in doubt just Spin

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

OnimaruXLR posted:

I'm not sure why, but I feel like this is a manga that is consistently about people learning the wrong lessons

So Goons in a well :v:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I need more of the sword lesbian Art

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Stitched into the background.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

THE EDGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

theGrooseofLegend posted:

There's gonna some sort of true crime Youtuber analyzing every role Aqua played if he gets his revenge and it goes public.

Thought you meant Aqua the Vtuber and got so confused.