Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

im still kinda in the "aqua is a dick" even if it's him being a meta dick or being a dick for good reasons or whatever that's still a dick mostly
just be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

:siren:And this is definitely going to be tmi so I guess I'll spoiler it for those who want to avoid extremely tragic and harrowing rl poo poo so you have been warned, but

loving hell dude, i'm so sorry.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

very good oshi no ko week to be honest

marumaru
May 20, 2013

no it's cool

marumaru
May 20, 2013

:stare:

e: guys why are her clothes different in the beginning of the chapter and the end. what the gently caress

marumaru fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jul 5, 2023

marumaru
May 20, 2013

SpacePig posted:

She leaves the room while Aqua is talking to the crow. She then changed clothes.

oh phew dude

marumaru
May 20, 2013

oshi oh no

marumaru
May 20, 2013

GateOfD posted:

But I'm not into the actual talking crow spirit in the middle of all this.

yeah that honestly just feels really cheap imo

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Rody One Half posted:

Well this was always a possible threat, though until there's reciprocity I don't think we should be panicking

i'm sure it's not going to be a thing, it was just done for the sake of the cliffhanger

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Endorph posted:

personally i dont want the two people who first met as a 30 year old and a 10 year old and then met as siblings to be in love

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Takoluka posted:

yeah, he's literally gonna bop her in the head and say "you know better" and it'll be a comedy moment

could literally hear the canned audience laughter while reading this post

marumaru
May 20, 2013

wrong thread

marumaru fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 7, 2023

marumaru
May 20, 2013

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Lol

marumaru
May 20, 2013

:suspense:

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

tmk, Japan's libel laws follow the British style so it's definitely something that'd be legally fraught IRL, but I think we're still missing details from the movie and the grand finale/reveal which is where the biggest legal hangup would be.

as someone who has no idea what you guys are talking about, what does any of that mean :v:

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Pan Dulce posted:

I wonder how they're going to do the star eyes without it looking stupid.

like this?
they'll probably still do it less subtly for closeups and it will look dumb

marumaru
May 20, 2013

also besides kana i really dont feel those picks. asuka saito is cute, but she doesn't really give off the ai vibe? iunno

marumaru
May 20, 2013

dayum that was a heavy hitting chapter

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Super Jay Mann posted:

Followed by those last pages lmao Frill lmao Ruby and Kana’s faces. Aka still the master of mood whiplash.

and now for something completely different!

marumaru
May 20, 2013

does the thread categorize ruby and aqua as real siblings (therefore making it extremely weird that they're going to have an on-camera kiss) or do the ressurection shenanigans make them not-really-siblings

marumaru
May 20, 2013

oshi no kana

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Annointed posted:

I WANT OFF AKA AND MENGOS WILD RIDE

marumaru
May 20, 2013

hey at least aqua regained some of his soul back i guess...?

marumaru
May 20, 2013

i'm still not a big believer in the crow girl. kills my suspension of disbelief :(

marumaru
May 20, 2013

aw yeah that was pretty cute

e: wait, do they know she's a god or whatever? i forget. "you werent even around back then"

marumaru fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Apr 4, 2024

marumaru
May 20, 2013

KANA IS CUTE

Sephyr posted:

Anyone else noticed that Kana's joy powder (and general awesomeness) made Aqua's black-star eye turn back into a regular bright star?

it was actually the cheek-grab :eng101:

marumaru
May 20, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

That's a death flag raised for sure and I'm sad about it.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1785982376113270893

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

KANA NO
I DONT BELIEVE THAT SMILE