Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Yo I really lost it at the little visual gag of <- certified medical doctor These out of body type mangas are always aimed at like otakus or whatever, so its very funny that a legit doctor is inhabiting the body of this child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I'm suddenly incredibly invested in the final episode of a fake live action adaptation of a manga being good.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Acerbatus posted:

Uhhh, Aqua was a grown man and Ruby was a teenage girl.

You misunderstood (I did at first too). They're saying that Aqua is still much younger presently than his past life, so he can disassociate. Ruby is now older than she ever was when alive so shes kinda just... living her life.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Brutallllllllllllllllll chapter, but I really like manga thats involved in a certain industry and then explains stuff like in this chapter.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

"I'd help you kill em!" , chills

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
im incredibly invested in this fake stage play of a fake manga

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
omg what a loving cliffhanger what's gonna happen aaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Really liked this conclusion to the cosplay problem. Was a really fun surprise chapter for me.