Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 16 days!)

aww man, why are you so perfect Kana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

It was very very heavily implied 'yea we're breaking up' when she caught him with the listening device and the fallout though.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

what a chapter..
aqua, just tell that guy the name so he can stab or shoot him in an alley or something...
at first I thought the girl there was Ruby's model classmate with the long hair, but she's much older and drinking

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the riots if he goes after Kana...

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

wonder if the actual former cast members of the group are gonna ever show up

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

one of them is definitely gonna die for real right?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

oh lord, this arc is gonna take like a decade to finish

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

ch112

Forgot Kana is older than the Aqua&Ruby.

word play hit on Kana graduating high school an also 'graduating' as an idol which is the word you use when an idol decides to retire from the group.

Mysterious DVDs are mysterious.

double curve ball with who will play Ai, jumping from Akane to Frill...and then Ruby....

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I feel Aqua is planning to just kill himself or let himself be killed at the end. Which is why he doesn’t care that Ruby lost any bond with them

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

after years of isekai and reincarnation isekai, why would people bat an eye at this reincarnation.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

yep, and from what we seen in his old life, he was your average doctor, did his job well, but not like some kind of genius in his field like other isekai candidates, and spending 15+ years growing up in another life with no involvement in medicine just means that part of his past life is severely diluted.
which is pretty realistic thing imo. compared to the isekai characters with photographic memory to recall things 40 years ago perfectly

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

lol @ the last panel, is she a witch?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

No Kana this chapter.

But we have lots of Shiranui.
The acting portion reminded me of Act-Act

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I think Frill is really good, but I think its all from pure effort rather than natural talent.
her introduction showed that she constantly keeps tabs and research of all current media and who's who. That probably translate to practice and research in the skill of acting as well.

Not saying that Ruby, Akane and Kana don't practice their craft. Kana definitely does practice, but can't break whatever ceiling is around her.
Things just kind of falls into Ruby's lap either thru luck or her own scheming. Akane is a strong balance of effort and talent

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

it be neat if like each episode or every two episodes, it changes who sings the OP or ED

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

episode is here.

production values are pretty high imo.

Ai in full color and sound is pretty great.
The 2 hour long episode is also fleshing out scenes alot to add more depth

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

based Kana

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

eh, not impressed with Ruby this chapter.
each chapter needs an omake page showing what Kana is doing if she isn't in the actual chapter

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ruby is kind of a dummy. Aqua mentioned she seems to have talent, but I think brain power wise, she's pretty weak.
Her previous life experience was one where she spent it in a hospice situation and died young.

She only put together a few pieces n her new life and went black star for like...half a year? While Aqua was on it right after Ai's death.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Akane being able to stimulate the star power means she's a potential target. Even if its just a clone jutsu, she's still gonna be in danger

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

probably still gonna be at least 6months if it is.
i think he's focusing on writing now.
so he can just maintain 2 series at once as long as they can find artists to pair him with.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

You mean Kana

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

licking baking soda comes across more clearly than whatever the manga translated Ruby's misspeaking Kana's crying ability

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

plz no, don't want it to turn out that everyone's a reincarnator.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ruby sucks, she only 'won' because Akane got tired lol.

animated Kana Arima is every bit as amazing as I expected,
When are Oshi no Ko figurines going to start being released. I will buy every Kana

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

was wondering how they were gonna portray the bad acting portion in anime form, they did it pretty well.
laughed at the guy's flat acting

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i reserve my judgement on the new series till we're introduced to that series' Chika

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Oh wow. A Kana-centric chapter.

First panels of Kana fans is everytime a chapter happens without a panel of Kana in it.

Lol @ the director being damnit, we have to make do with this weakass Ruby girl.

Kana will be the one to save Aqua from the darkness.
Aqua didn’t know Kana knew his secret right?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I think Aqua is 100% just planning to kill himself or just disappear off cutting contact with everyone after he succeeds in his revenge, so he's just going full bastard so no one will miss him

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

what chapter was it when Kana fought out Aqua's secret?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

oh yea, forgot that happened

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

with the anime running the early arcs compared to current stuff happening,
forgot Akane started off as a very weak actor. compared to the super method actor she is now.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Was the mom that bad? I mean the picture was well after Sarina passed away. And she obviously has a drinking problem of some sort, which could have started afterwards .

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Oreimo route is now open

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

a few anime figure previews announcements for Oshi no Ko has been slowly being released.

and of course there's Kana and Ruby in their idol outfits....and in all of the pictures and previews, Mem is missing! I guess she really is too old..
plenty of Kana/Ruby prototypes, a few Ais, following by a few Akanes and even a couple of Aquas. No Mems in sight.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I told you all!

Also, I'm fine with the supernatural reincarnation stuff.
But I'm not into the actual talking crow spirit in the middle of all this. And I played SMT games, so i know about crows already.

perfect chapter title. Noticed I haven't actually been looking at what the title of each chapter has been for a long while.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i swear, if we get to a PoV chapter with the killer, and he's talking to a white crow, i'm gonna lose my mind

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Aqua won’t reciprocate, but maybe next reincarnation when they’re sent off to different non-related people.
Maybe even no memories this time, but fate will still give them an encounter on the last page

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Rody One Half posted:

The real question we should be asking

is where's Memcho

same, but Kana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023