Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Aqua is not a well adjusted person, surprise surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

That was actually a pretty good de-escalation there. Everyone talked things out and kept things from getting gross. I appreciate a drama that's willing to put on the brakes now and then.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Man, Aqua has some garbage tier luck with mothers. What's his next incarnation gonna have deal with, lesbian moms that get napalmed?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Mirage posted:

Pretty sure the murderer just hid the corpse someplace convenient. Its proximity to the shrine may not have had any significance to the killer except as someplace nobody would go looking.

Now the shrine itself may have something to do with all this reincarnation going on, but I dunno if that was the killer's intention.

We're talking about an entity that stuck its fingers into the wheel of reincarnation; I don't think moving a body is out of the question. Maybe the creepy girl that was stalking Aqua did it.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Shugojin posted:

She's definitely in command of the crows/ravens right? So she led Ruby here specifically?

My money is on some sort of local deity of being behind everything supernatural in this story. Presumably, it's the deity the shrine is dedicated to. The girl might be the god, be possessed by the god, or working for the god. Same deal with the crows.

e: And yeah, they have definitely led Ruby here deliberately.

Haystack fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Apr 11, 2022

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Rubellavator posted:

Kana exists to suffer

Kana just dodged a freight train sized bullet

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Yeah, it's going to be fun seeing fresh people reacting to those first couple big twists.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Huh.

I always wondered why Aqua was talking so openly about revenge in the flash-forward. I guess he's going mask off at this point

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

You say that, but there is a god wandering around the background of this plot, reincarnating stans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Just a voiceover of a couple of carefully costumed golden retriever puppies, played completely strait