Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nabo
Oct 23, 2010
Looking for Tips N' Tricks re: Lobotomy Corp Lategame (day 46+) SPOILERS i got a bunch of questions, basically trying to figure out how badly i can cheese this :v:

- Do days 46-49 work as core suppresions? i.e. if i push to beat say days 46 and 47 at any cost and then reset do they become normal days?

- How badly can i abuse Backward Clock? I'm planning to use it to skip white dusks (that's 3x fixer right?) and/or noon depending on the day.

- On that note, for the Gebura day: can i like, take two lvl 5 agents and a bunch of scrubs, deal with the first ordeal, backward clock the second and then hide my lvl 5 on the shelter and go take a nap for a hassle-free win? I should mention i have lost all semblance of honor at this point, just kinda want to beat the game.

- Any tips on dealing with the claw and the arbiter?

- Finally, if all is lost and i just reset to day 1 to properly prepare... recommendations?

- OH, and i'm at 95% codex: if i beat day 50 and then farm up the remaining entries that counts for the true ending right? like i don't have to beat day 50 again?

I feel like i should mention that i took a four month break from this game and it shows :v: i barely know my facility right now and i'm kinda remembering the routine i had settled into. Might just do a final day 1 reset anyway, but i'm still curious how cheesable this is.

Thanks! :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nabo
Oct 23, 2010
Could also be a way to hide story related twists (kinda like they did with the april 1st event thing).

nabo
Oct 23, 2010
3: hong lu

nabo
Oct 23, 2010
post canto 6 spoilers I wonder what's gonna happen to Wuthering Heights since, as Nelly pointed out, it's now Heathcliff's. Feels like a silly thing to think about but inheriting a big fancy house, a famous one at that (i remember one of the sinners recognizing the name) seems like a big deal in the City and i'm not sure any of the other sinners own poo poo. I hope it leads to some fun shenanigans in the next intervallo.

Also, did anyone else think it was weird that Faust explained the Wild Hunt like it's a Thing That Happens? And Ryoshu comparing it to the 'Night of Hundred Demons' (that i'm pretty sure she's mentioned before, tho I cant remember where). Wondering if she faust-knows that other Mirror Worlds 'invasions' are a thing. She also had a weird gasp before the Mirror Heathcliff reveal in part 2. Like surely she of all people knew it was a possibility.