Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Playing the game for the first time in at least 3 years, and I think this run wants me to have Justice out the wazoo. Day 2 gave me the choice of like F-02-44, O-01-12, or 1.76 MHz, went with the latter for being a lot easier to keep track of. The second choice was O-05-61, F-05-52, and Ppodae, again, took the one named here because I needed an instinct tamer and not capable on instagibs, and so far he hasn't mauled any of my employees too badly. Tool choice was the heart, the prophecy, and the bracelet, which could be useful just for being right down the hall from my first red damage abnomality. Only just going into day 4, sticking around training until 1.76 MHz breaches each day since it is kind of a pain to re-contain it.

Gear isn't great, but I've got a mod installed that makes sure all abnormalities have both types of gear, so my rookie on radio beating duty is currently carrying a dubstep gun around. This is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Can someone explain the bracelet to me? I thought I understood it: It will instakill if you pick it up with full health, put it back with less than full health, or if you wear it too long at full health. But the last three attempts I've made have ended with my agent dying, even after waiting for them to get to full health. AMybe my agent was missing an invisible .03 health or something?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay so the bracelet does not insta kill at full health. It will kill if you put it back with less than full or hold it long enough to overheal. If you're looking to get the info, just have a full health agent pick it up, hold it for 20 seconds or so and put it back. Repeat till codex is full. the rest of the time? Ignore it except for a meltdown, where you just have an agent pick it up and put it back immediately.

Thank you. Got through the day just fine, going to continue to follow that advice.

Information team open now, first choice was Today's shy look, O-03-60, or F-01-02, and while O-03-60 can breach, Shy look allows for training anything, if you're willing to pause/pay attention. O-03-60 showed up the next day as well, alongside T-05-51 and the wee witch. Going to be low on breachers, but oh boy, the firepower!

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Decided to play one more day, got a lot of stats (nice), and my choices are O-04-08, O-01-15, and T-04-06. Took the latter since the other two seem.... temperamental and deadly. Might do a day 1 reset after getting to day ~12/13 though, to get more research and gear, since I'm just not really getting anything that can breach, and a few are a bit difficult to deal with, and are mostly good for training a single stat.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Fat Samurai posted:

What if you value the lives of your employees? :v:

Use less newbies?