Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The kabbalah stuff in this game/series was such a relief to find because for once it’s actually vaguely appropriate and not just a culturally insensitive attempt at appropriating depth through symbology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Nothing There is loving creepy as hell but there's really not that much image-based shock horror at all

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I enjoy Catt but wish to see the other two viewpoint agent characters die horribly to an Aleph-class

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I very much hope nothing there shows up, it’s the best

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Angela gets a bit of a pass from me because she’s an abandoned girl who has spent god knows how long fulfilling the wishes of her creator Ayin, who hated her for not being his dead love interest, only to finally snap and decide to salvage some kind of humanity and purpose from her life instead of dying off.

If she could give a final “gently caress you” to Ayin, so much the better; it’s not good, but god is it understandable.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

TeeQueue posted:

Oh, unrelated but tangentially related to Library of Ruina....

It's a card game. As a result, I'm going to have to discuss card game terms, ideas, and strategy... and to do this I am sorely, sorely tempted to have Chazz goddamn Princeton, Greatest Card Game Player Of All Time Who Literally Went To School For This, do the explaining when I inevitably get to Library of Ruina.

I feel confident in my ability to write The Chazz explaining strategy and the like, but there is a point at which even I have to go 'Is this too indulgent, even for me?'

it is NOT too self-indulgent

this idea owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The only reason to use Tiphereth's floor is for the incredible music