Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I kind of wish the other 2 Oz Abnormalities were in game, it seems like a fairly easy implentation to me. Scaredy Cat could function similar to Woodsman/Scarecrow but for Instinct (being too courageous makes it jealous of an agent). It can't show up unless one of the other 2 is already there, and instead of reducing it's own Counter it reduces theirs, breaching when another Oz character breaches.

The Road Home would be like Yin/Yang. Once you have the other three she shows up looking for them, she'd be the Justice version to round out the quartet of low stat requiring abnormalities. When she breaches she calls all the others to her and they rampage together, the others breaching reduces her QC.

Maybe successfully supressing The Road Home lets you work on them all without restriction for the rest of the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Lakbay posted:

Considering they were hyping up some catastrophe happening if all four of them got together, I feel like it's going to be a plot point later down the line in Wonderlab and have implications for the larger Project Mooniverse. My theory is that Chesed in LoR gets all 4 and the final fight is The Wizard

This is true, although I'd suggest the catastrophe require them to finish their yellow brick road rampage, it seems that in the Wonderlab comic The Road Home drops a house and she and her friends path from her room to the house through the facility.

I just find the anomolies with interactions to be pretty neat and would enjoy more of them, it certainly feels more interesting than the random gotchas and such.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

I am absolutely talking about a Yu-Gi-Oh character, but also I am talking about the best Yu-Gi-Oh character by a factor of approximately Chazzfinity.

Also the answer right now is 'I don't know yet.' Like, objectively speaking the entire thing is up in the air and I'm only starting to work on conceptualizing what a LoR run would even look like, given that it's such a different game than Lobcorp on a conceptual level.

You should go check out some of the support they ended up printing for Chazz in the past few years. We’re talking Ojama as engines for Armed Dragon and VWXYZ. We’re talking a contact fusion between Armed Dragon and VWXYZ. We’re talking an Armed Dragon with effects for having 1, 10, 100, 1000, and 10000 ATK (it’s the Japanese catchphrase that got turned into the Chazz it Up shout).

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

Well, he was MANjoume Thunder, so the pun makes sense. (Even though The Chazz is the objectively superior version, don't @ me.)

Yup, the actual catchphrase is “Ichi! Juu! Hyaku! Sen! Manjoume Sanda!!!!” (Which is yes, 1,10,100,1000,10000 plus him always demanding Jaden use honorifics which Jaden of course never does.).

Which all this is now making me consider things like the magical girl abnormalities but it’s a card game anime character. Get your agents banished to the Shadow Realm if they do the wrong things when interacting.

Personally I’m looking forward to the LP reaction to a lot of the so far dodged abnormalities. Especially the Big and will Be Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hooded Mercenary (am I the only one sad they no longer have her take off her mask and reveal that she’s missing most of her face).

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

I wonder if it's odd that I feel a little bad for the Big and Will be Bad Wolf based on the final paragraph. It's undoubtably a monster, but it implies that it was punished before it did evil for being a wolf.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

I like the theme though, of Justice turning into Wrath, and making the whole Justice is blind thing kind of meaningful. Because she's no longer blind but sees everyone as monsters in need of punishment.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue for your latest post in the LP (about sexual assault and violence not being used by the setting) I can think of exactly one place the subject might be implied Censored while breaching does something, traumatic and fatal, to employees that creates baby censored.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 23, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue just to check, are you actually unsure about what's up with B in days 11-20 or are you saying so as a bit for the LP to later explain in character?

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

My understanding, based on what the TL team clarified for me, is this:

Hokma snuck back into the facility at the beginning of the timeloops, and Angela killed him. Then he got plopped into the Sephirot box. The audio on Days 11-20 is a recording of his message being replayed. The reason why he appears aged is cause he got killed in the middle of one of the loops or something, so he's a bit disconnected from the rewind or something.

This is, of course, completely insane so I'm playing it straight. Thanks for asking, though.

Oh it's basically is what the spoiler says from my understanding too specifically, whilst he only snuck in at either the start of or during the loops, he's now stuck in an endless loop of doing so. The audio isn't recordings, he like everything else in the facility is stuck until A/X succeeds in the Seed of Light plan. So Benjamin always sneaks in, messages X, gets killed and turned into a Boxbot. Every time provided X gets to that point in the time loop. I'm not sure why he looks so aged though, possibly it is weirdness with him joining in a loop after it started by sneaking in from the outside world. He's got it pretty rough though if he's able to remember the time loops, because that means he knows that his attempts to reach the manager are futile and will end with him having his brain removed and put in a boxbot.

Records and Extraction only being in the main facility of LobCorp make a lot of sense when you realise they're both specifically required for things only the main facility does. Recordsis all about the time loops themselves to an extent, and of course "new" as far as departments go because it's Boxbot is created midstory and Extraction is all about the creation of EGO and the finding of Abnormalities, but also specifically to torture Binah for all eternity because A is a vindictive spiteful man when he wants to be

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Dec 6, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

This is the other common interpretation of what's happening, but it runs into problems later on where he's then had enough time to realize he likes being a boxbot and wants to keep going forever in this endless waltz. There's also the issue with there definitely being a recording to just play-it comes up in the late 40s so we can see the full conversation.

Basically, there is no current 100% confirmable theory for what exactly Hokma's deal is that doesn't run into some good old fashioned "SINGULARITY BULLSHIT IT JUST WORKS" so I'm going to wind up going with an interpretation that lets me keep the metaplot making sense, which likely means a lot of dancing around the issue and praying that Ruina covers everything at some point.

It makes sense to me that there is a recording of the B communications, even though Benjamin breaks into the facility every time. As for the Boxbot thing he might find the Boxbot part of the journey far more enjoyable than the initial break-in, especially if he keeps aging because of the way he joined the time loop, basically he's become so used to playing the role, infiltrating the facility and then having his brain in the bot, that he's decided he could play it forever if it meant he could just have more time with X (A). There's an interpretation of Benjamin that he's just as devoted to A as A was to Carmen, which says interesting things about why he is the way he is as Hokma

And that's totally fair, I think you should at least mention the current understanding because there is one and it's capable of explaining most, but not every part, of Hokma's deal. But if you want a metaplot suggestion, make the employee who is able to sense the time shifts Hokma's Captain, because then you can at least have an in-road to the SINGULARITY BULLSHIT of what is up with Hokma. Heck could probably make the multiple interpretations part of your extremely well written glue that you've been building up over time. Maybe the time-looping is unstable enough that whilst the first time through Hokma might have one deal, the second time he's got a different deal.

Could at least provide some interesting content for the second playthrough picking up the remaining abnormalities. Having all the Sephirot comment/talk with X as he works through the final leg of his long mad plan of salvation. Offer suggestions for what the final set of Abnormalities be based on their personalities and such.

Could even seed some information about the revelations that Library of Ruina has for the ending of LobCorp. Like Angela's ultimate rebellion and the Sephirot's counter rebellion, or A finally fading away from his fractured reality.

Honestly Binah and Hokma and how they relate to X/A is a super interesting Dichotomy for the final 2 Sephirot, and of course comes with literal theming of Black and White and so on and so forth.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Dec 6, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Cloacamazing! posted:

Talow did say he was a captain, they just hadn't opened his department yet, so I'm guessing that's where he's headed.

Ah, fair point.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Absolutely fair, personally I like the contrast of Benjamin willingly repeatedly revealing himself to X (A) and being turned into Hokma the last Sephirot as another way to contrast A turning the living Garion into Binah the first Sephirot as a form of endless torture for what she did; both of them living an endless hell but one out of love and the other out of spite. Again they're very clearly meant to be counterparts. As for Angela not talking to them, that might purely be A out of spite, after all he only intends for it to be Garion/Binah down there and what's the point of consigning her to an endless maddening existence of torture if she has someone like Carmen/Angela to talk to. Whereas of course she doesn't want to talk to Hokma, he's created inside the time loop and his department's purpose is likely particularly distressing to Angela, as it's a recording of the nightmarish situation she's been stuck in by A. So part of the point of Binah is that she would never be reset because insanity and pain is the goal in her case, not so for the other Boxbots, and Hokma if he's built during the time loop itself is unlikely to need "reset" because the act of turning Benjamin into Hokma on day 20 or whatever is good enough to keep him fresh for his duty.

Also I do really want to congratulate you on the work you've done on the LP. I'm offering suggestions out of a sense of admiration, not from a desire to change what you're doing.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Dec 6, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

Thanks! And yeah, I can probably do a... mestory talk?

lorebnormality... roundup?

better call... words..?

Whatever, there's something to be said for a bonus update about "THE BULLSHIT THAT IS HOKMA" after his full timeline comes out and can be guessed at, because like-the theory you put forward and the one I'm ascribing to are both basically the same, but with huge differences in a couple of ramifications and exactly enough evidence to lend credence to parts of both while disproving neither. As a result, it's basically down to preference which way you go with his whole deal.

Again, use Talow for this I think. You could totally get some mileage out of him doing a big this is why Time Travel is loving silly bullshit story post. Maybe a meeting with all the captains to discuss the Manager and the Sephirots after all the meltdowns are done.

I really do think you'll need some sort of story content for when you do the Abnormality roundup stuff, because it is a full second playthrough at minimum where no story stuff will happen based on how you've done the LP. So I think there's some fun to be had with the Captains (who you've effectively written yourself as fully realised characters for the purpose of enriching the LP) and the Sephirot (who you write incredibly well beyond the scope of the game's characters) dealing with the knowledge that it's all soon going to end, even if they don't know everything the way Angela and X (A) do. Heck off the top of my head just a bit between the Sephirot and their respective captain discussing their department and it's success would be cute wholesome content, maybe tied into the resolution of their meltdown to tie everything up with a neat little bow. Or Mizu and Binah being utterly incapable of connecting, because Mizu loves the abnormalities and Binah/Garion is literally tortured endlessly to create and/or capture them for Lobotomy Corporation.

Plus the idea of Talow explaining to all the other captains what is up with his Sephirot and why he's missing for the first 20 days whereas all the others stick around is wonderful.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Dec 6, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

True that endgame is supression central, but that didn't really stop you from giving the Sephirot a voice for their own suppressions.

But also yeah, you've done pretty wonderfully so far so I'm not too worried. You'll make it work. You will reach beyond the clouds and achieve this monumental LP, no matter what.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

My main thoughts are the fact that the messages/recordings are to X not A, and the final truth in said recordings is Benjamin warning X of his memory resets. He explicitly is talking to X in those recordings, and X is something that is part of the loops, not before the loops because starting the loops is what fractures A afaik. If B is contacting A himself beforehand it doesn't really make sense, he'd not be as vague if he was talking to the person he already knows, he's trying to find someone in the company after the loops start and he's no longer sure who is managing it. I'm guessing the timeline is that Benjamin is outside the company on the first day of the loop, which turns A into the first X and starts Angela's nightmare, and then breaks back in on day 13 or just before to find out what's going on when the headquarters stops providing power to the outside, or he knew the basics of the plan and had a change of heart about them that led to him trying to return and stop it. Either way yeah Angela finds him and turns him into a Boxbot, which is part of why I believe in said break-in always happening as a part of the loop, instead of it happening only in one loop and from that point onwards Hokma remaining a boxbot instead of Benjamin reliving his attempt to save X.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

I think you'll find you're now a hitposter, because your posting is a big hit with the crowd.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

lets hang out posted:

They bring up B's situation a little in this very spoilery Q&A, doesn't really help though does it

this screenshot btw :roflolmao:

It does feel like proof to me that B/Benjamin is definitely alive and human at the start of the loop, and he has to age until the day he becomes a boxbot. Considering he was apparently 20-ish and is now definitely much older, that provides even more context for just how many loops are happening, as he's aging roughly 20 days every loop. A/X doesn't age because he's properly integrated in the time loop, so his body is reset with each loop whereas Benjamin is un-boxed, but returned to the age he "should" be based on time lived.

As for some of the other things in that Q&A, I'm reminded again that Extraction and Records are only at HQ, which is where the game takes place and does in fact have something that escapes the time loops, Cogito taken to other branches so they can function. But perhaps the Legacy version of the game might in fact have been a separate branch of Lobotomy Corporation, as it doesn't have Extraction or Records.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Dec 6, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Well I legitimately hadn’t considered there being a part of the loop before X is activated. If so then I can accept that being the time Benjamin attempts to break in and warn of the situation. Although personally I still prefer that the messages are real and Benjamin becomes Hokma mid story instead of just before.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Well the webcomic continues to be pretty interesting. I am a fan of the alternate Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf they've done, the Boy who Cried Wolf is a really interesting angle for that.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

sandnavyguy posted:

Oh? I thought it was the Shepard boy and wolf asops fable.

The Boy who cried Wolf is the modern name I know of for that Aesop Fable.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Also neither Ayin nor Angela are actually able to truly represent Carmen's desires. Ayin is an rear end in a top hat, and clearly has issues with caring about people at all beyond caring about Carmen and following her vision, meanwhile Angela is explicitly a poor copy of Carmen who Ayin basically abused for not being perfect, because Ayin sucks at dealing with people in general. Carmen could have all the noble intentions in the world and it wouldn't necessarily matter because the carrier of her legacy and her second coming are both incapable of being her due to their own issues and personalities.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

So now that it's done. I imagine that Blue-Smocked Shepherd and Reddened Buddy are meant to be a gotcha mechanic, they probably would work like Yin and Yang, where picking one forces the other to be next. They breach together (because only Blue-Smocked Shepherd has a thing that causes breaching) and they'll fight, but so long as the Shephard is breaching, the buddy will keep freaking out and becoming "the wolf" that the Shepard warns people about.

So the gotcha in game terms would be Reddened Buddy comes across as the actual threat, because the Shepherd doesn't actually hurt people (maybe he just lowers tries to make other abnormalities breach) but you can't defeat the buddy at all, you have to surpress the Shepherd.

Possibly something about him being a "hero" when he defeats the "wolf".

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Yinlock posted:

speaking of the comic abnormalities I really hope The Road Home makes it in to lobcorp 2 because it's mechanic sounds hilarious

just a house dropping from the sky and murdering an entire room

I’d like if the Oz things were a build up collection mechanic. You need either woodsman or scarecrow for the scaredy cat, and all three to get the road home.

I feel like the fact that WonderLab is clearly giving the aberrations and abnormalities it features mechanics that make sense in terms of the game make it likely all of them will be in LobCorp 2.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

I've been thinking, and I much prefer the Plague Doctor to the Army in Pink, even though both are the same kind of gimmick. Pretending to be Zayin and revealing Aleph.

I think the reason for this is the Plague Doctor is a lot better about warning you ahead of time that it's definitely not okay, as it does the big show and dance.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Theantero posted:

PM is pretty good at addressing the stuff that seems nonsensical at first later on. My own pet theory is that all the ludicrously over the top shittiness of everything has something directly to do with A Corp's Singularity.

rear end in a top hat Corp?

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

At least part of the issue is Carmen died on her own, Ayin (her second in command and primary supporter) used her body and brain as the template for Angela but was frustrated that Angela was not the Carmen he remembered. I also think unlike the Sephirot, who at least have some of the memories of their template human/brain, Angel’s has none of Carmen’s memories she is a true AI and a wholly unique existence, not a continuation of someone else.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

45-50 to go, and then just wrap up.

Of every abnormality we haven’t seen yet.

Like it’s a manic 90s work instructional video.

:shepface:

Oh I really hope the button is the final abnormality you show off now.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Michelle was the youngest employee they had, key-word employee. Enoch and Lisa were not employees just children they looked after. I would assume this puts Michelle at like, at least 15-16?

As for Gebura, Kali's outfit seems slimming (it's a big heavy jacket combo) compared to the skin-tight thing Gebura wears.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

You could maybe go over some of the side content in some way TQ. WonderLab and the Distortion Detective. Maybe present WonderLab from Ayin’s perspective on the Abberations and Abnormalities it shows?

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Elswyyr posted:

I gave Ruina a shot, and I'm not sure I get it. It's a combat card game like Slay the Spire, but for some reason every single encounter has its own like 9 new cards, and they all seem to just be a random mix of damage types, status effects and defence? Slay the Spire pulled that off by having a pretty small card pool with unique effects, but there seems to be some serious card bloat here. Does that get better, because I already felt annoyed having to pick between 10 attack cards that all do the same thing more or less.

An important thing to note is that Library is not a roguelike in any way, it's a set series of fights with a set series of rewards. There's no "random" pathway through the game at all, and that makes it a lot different in what it needs for card options compared to Slay the Spire, which you constantly gain cards as you climb and get reset to the start.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Elswyyr posted:

hahahah what the gently caress is binah's realization

Bina's realization is that everyone else is a punk-rear end bitch who interrupts tea-time.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Yinlock posted:

I think it was watching Ayin and the Sephirah go through super hell that changed her, since she's now super insistent that everyone "love everything about themselves" when there are some things about yourself that you absolutely should not love.

It's the difference between accepting your flaws and trying to overcome them and loving them unconditionally, the latter of which leads to poo poo like the Reverbation Ensemble

Basically the lesson she took from watching the seed of light stuff 90000 times was "it would be way easier if you just stayed fuckin crazy instead of having to go through all that emotional growth"

It is in fact basically Adam's argument from the end of the original Lobotomy Corporation. It's easier to make everyone the monsters inside instead of trying the harder path of healing them all. But I do assume the original plan was everyone would have their own EGO and abilities to manifest their thoughts and dream again, shattering the Head's control by showing people that they do not have to live in misery.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

Both Queen and Li'l Red are ones I was thinking about.

One of the charming things about Ruina is that whenever you mention some bullshit thing that causes problems in the future, you will inevitably have to be so vague to avoid spoilers that anyone else playing the game can easily think of multiple things which it could apply to. :v:

Watch me somehow manage to make both of them look easy, I swear that I'm not as good at LoR as I am at LC, seriously. :sweatdrop:

I do hope you also show off that The Red Mist is absurdly busted and capable of soloing some very silly things. Including The Black Silence

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GilliamYaeger posted:

It's a different Claw, and going by his passives and the unique animation he gets when you use Greater Split Vertical on him he came prepared with the full expectation of facing down the Red Mist. Garion's downfall was that she didn't do the research - she didn't realise how useful EGO was or how strong Kali was, which ultimately got her and two Claws killed. These guys came in knowing exactly what and who they were about to fight, and the only thing they didn't expect was Binah siding again them instead of coming home.

It's possible that the Head just straight up didn't have as much info on the Secret, Underground, Outskirts Lobotomy Corporation Initial Laboratory. They only struck after someone did a whistle-blowing as it was and potentially didn't think it would be nearly as threatening as it ended up being.

Garion seems to have underestimated Kali, but not by much seeing as Kali died doing what she did.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

I think she mentions in passing that the Red Mist we fight is not her at the absolute zenith of her misty powers but on the way there?

But I could have hallucinated that.

Also when you use her properly she absolutely can dumpster almost every boss in the game. If anything you can make a stronger Red Most than the boss is if you design it right.

Also strongest can simply be about her raw physical strength and fighting capability, which given she could turn people into mist with her attacks (something involving an obscene amount of force to liquify an entire human body) I think that’s fair even if she might lose to opponents who out-think her, or as Garion nearly managed someone who manages to exhaust her.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Oct 1, 2021

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GilliamYaeger posted:

Considering she gets to keep her page after the Library shuts down and stops empowering Librarians in the ending where everyone else is heavily implied to permanently lose their stolen keypages I'd say the issue there might be one of EGO overreliance. The big downside to EGO usage might be that you forget how to fight without it, and Gebura is canonically the greatest EGO user alive, with EGO being the reason why she was the strongest Color fixer as opposed to a mere Grade 2. It could be that it's been so long since she fought without using EGO that she simply didn't remember how until she got her hands on her old skillset.

...that said, even if I say that Kali is still using EGO in the form of proto-Mimicry and her personal EGO. So Gebura might just be a normal high-Grade Fixer (well, as normal as high Grade Fixers get at least) without EGO to wield.

She’s specifically noted as the only person who wields EGO, instead of being wielded by her EGO. The idea is that EGO gives you the ability to use it, guides you even in how best to wield it and teaches you the skills to fight with it. But that’s only how it believes it should be used, Kali was capable of controlling the EGO she wielded, and skilled enough to instead use it as a weapon instead of having it guide her in using it.

This is also why you need stats for EGO, as too strong EGO over rides your personality and body entirely. Which is explained at some point in WonderLab.

So Kali’s wielding of EGO may have made her more powerful, but she herself is the reason for that, and she never let the EGO guide her fighting. The answer to Gebura being weaker is probably just that she’s well, a construct of light not the real deal.

She was also a colour fixer when she met Carmen, EGO isn’t the reason she’s a colour, it’s a reason she became untouchable unless you did something like exhaust her with fighting hundreds of monsters from the human consciousness and two super soldiers hopped up on magic drugs.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Fair enough, sorry for my misinterpretation. Honestly a bit bummed about that, although it does make sense. Still pretty special of her that nobody else used EGO the way she does though. Also she’s legitimately absurdly physically strong regardless based on some of her other interactions.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Yeah that’s kind of what I meant. I was assuming Kali was already the Red Mist, and then she went from a colour fixer to the ultimate unstoppable badass because of EGO. The improvement from EGO was just more than I thought, which is fair, and gives a bit more insight to A’s plan to give everyone EGO in potentially the same capacity as Kali had it. Opposed to the way that it was working for LobCorp at the time.

Maybe that’s the trick, Kali using the Sword is wielding her own EGO, so she can use it properly when others have problems doing more than being the hand the EGO guides.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Junpei posted:

Also, I didn't say this in the thread but secret third theory for why Sweepers won just besides "They were in LobCorp and we wanna know more" and "You can't tell me what to do, TQ"-people pushing to do History Realization as soon as it is possible.

Finding out what realisations even are is gonna send the theorycrafting wild yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GilliamYaeger posted:

Y'know, considering that Z-Corp isn't on the City map in the Limbus trailer and the Sweepers have what's clearly a Singularity patented by the head, could they be Z-Corp?

Zweepers?