Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

Lt. Lizard posted:

He is french and the subject matter is cooking.

Quand tu mange, tu fais attention à ne pas manger de la merde. C'est pas compliqué bordel!

Anyway, with the new event, I'm not sure going to be able to do all the story + get enough energy to get the reward of Line 1.

Ariamaki posted:

Speaking of which, I really do not understand why this seems to be a trend with Japanese and Korean developers who, in response to individual small-scale bad actors in their system (see: the MD Macro Motherfuckers), don't just penalize or remove items from individual accounts (to say nothing of banning players) and instead tend to immediately leap to huge blanket game-wide crackdowns. I can understand why some Korean devs would be leery of using bans as punishment given that some games in the region use and require a government-issued ID number for login, but account-level actions are the easiest and best solution for situations like this, especially in a live online-only game where all functional account data is stored on your servers. Is there a cultural touchstone event I am missing that leads to this huge difference? Most of the live games I play or have played were either YEARS ago or are Western productions with more proactive and consistent individual action.

What happened with the Macro? I know that people commented on it on steam but since I'm not a big fan of social media, I didn't get any info beside that.

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me
I love this game. The gamble of getting a bunch of Identities, the thrill of utterly destroying your adversary with a team that work well... It's too much. This game came into my life and has pressed all of my button. I can't handle this level of dopamine...

Edit: Dante is too loving sexy for this world. I can't handle the noise he make.

Edit2: I retract my earlier statement. This man is dumb as a clock.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 21, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

LostRook posted:

All this talk about the upcoming stuff on the roadmap and no one mentioned that chapter 4.5 is The Magic Hell Bus: Strange Seas Ahead! Embark on a Pelagic Journey! All Hands on Deck to Remodel the Bus!

They are leaning into the Magic School bus meme and chapter 5 is about Ishmael.

This game has two mood. It's either tragic with long chapter describing the character backstory or it's just complete chaos withouth any restrain from the character.

I love it.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
Since we are in the speculation space, I'm pretty sure all Identities of the Sinner (except the base one) are dead. Shi association fall the same way they did in LoR; WCorp is probably going to die since they replace Rose crew; 7Section get booked in the library; LCB executive get murdered by N Corp; N corp get murdered by the sinner and so on and so forth. They are either booked by the Library or killed by their version of Limbus Company. The only reason that the base Sinner aren't currently dead is because of Dante, who is their saviour. Think about it, there is twelve Sinner and Dante is their manager.

Dante is basically Jesus Christ. He brought them salvation by being... there I guess? I don't know. He doesn't seem very wise at time, even though his decision turn out to lead his team to victory... Huh...

SECOND THEORY: The only reason the base Sinner are capable of getting the Golden Thingy is because Dante and the team are so loving idiotic that it works.
Canto1: Lost it because they followed the plan to a T.
Canto 2: They said gently caress it and got it. (Yes, Yuri the straight gave it to them but it's probably because they are such moron that they convinced him)
Canto 3: They had even less of a plan and got the Brought, even though everyone was on the bring of dying.

Conclusion, they only get the Brought by having stupid idea and being themselve. As Faust famously once said: "I ought to become a Faust that believe in uncertainty. When the lack of plan become the plan, all variable become constant."
Rodion even add on this: "A winning gambler create their own momentum and rides it. Fuhu"

LCorp will get all the Brought by leaving this bunch of chaotic mess do whatever they want!

TL;DR:

https://twitter.com/xclkx_/status/1647214514994307072/photo/1

Dante is Jesus Christ and the reason they get the Brought is because they are loving stupid and somehow win. I'm such a loving genius.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

watchedclock posted:

One interesting thing I noticed while rewatching some old cutscenes. Faust says the reason the ch1 abnormalities were so weak was because of the qliphoth deterrence, and that the deterrence will become weaker as we collect more golden boughs. So far the known abilities of the golden boughs seem to be:

1. Qliphoth deterrance (when attached to a lobcorp office? maybe somehow the network of branch offices all work together to power the qd overall?)
2. Letting dante understand what distortions are saying
3. Visualizing scenes from a resonating sinner’s past/mind
4. Physical transformation (kromer)

Point 2 and 3 might be related to the deal he made with Faust and the Sinner by becoming their manager. I mean, they literally understand his clock ticking and he can resurrect people from the dead so it's probably linked to that more than simply the brought.

Lord_Magmar posted:

I'm almost certain Kromer and Sinclair found Nothing There when they went down into the L-Corp Facility connected to his house. But there's also the beastly monster that the other inquisitors on all fours are.

The Inquisitors are ego corroding from two different abnormalities, Nothing There and some unknown beastly thing. I don't think it's likely that Nothing There is going to be a cultist of anything, that's not quite how Abnormalities work.

If I remeber correctly, Nothing There has three form, a humanoid looking thing made of flesh, an egg and him being on all four. Never do we see any tentacule.
But then again, it could be a copy similar to what WonderLab had

ShoutokuTaisho posted:

Ordinary Kromer also gets an Abnormality Rating, and is also treated as an abnormality. Corroded Inquisitors get the same treatment, despite explicitly not being distortions. Is Kromer Distorting during her first battle as well? If you read the Abnormality Story for the Lust Peccatulum, written by Sinclair, he gets reminded by (presumably) Kromer.

Do you know where we can get the name of the Golden Thingy? The animation is so quick that I can't see it

ShoutokuTaisho posted:

Becoming monstrous is not unique to distorting. Monsters existed before The white nights and dark days, and every monstrous entity after them aren't necessarily distortions. If she's doing what you claim she's doing, then she's not a distortion.

EGO existed before Cogito and abnormalities were invented. That's how Kali/Gebura managed to become a Color. Nothing There also originated from the OldLab funnily enough.

ShoutokuTaisho posted:

Having mental issues does not a distortion make. It requires a mental break or shock, not someone loudly proclaiming their victory, or that everything is going according to keikaku. She is nuts, without question, but she did not suffer a mental break to her ego during any point in chapter 3.

Yeah, Faust even elaborate on that in 3.5. You need to have a strong belief that maintain part of your identity, your ego of sort (In 3.5, it was chicken) and have that identities shattered by something external that force you under some sort of meltdown. (I'm not even sure it has to be external and I might say some bs since I don't have the quote under my hand)

Either way, Faust could also be completely wrong on that subject even though the game consider to be a genius and she has never been wrong up to date.

I also wonder if the Sinner can become Distortion or if their contract with Dante doesn't allow them that.

Google Jeb Bush posted:

still standing by my theory that Nothing There, or whatever fragments or Aberrations were in that facility, is a Kromer cultist

It thinks she's teaching it to be human so it's doing... whatever it's doing; I further suspect it's involved in the main-timeline Inquisitor process. I might get catatrophically disproven there when we get to N Corp though.

That depend since Nothing There came from the OldLab since Kali wielded his EGO in order to become a color. The Inquisitor are indirectly shown to be related to the Nest of N Corp so having Ayin team capture/convince a guy that work for a nest is unlikely. They could get in serious trouble with a Nest and they are in the Outskirt. It would make more sense (Narratively and practically) for them to convince people to work for them/experiment on them. I mean, that's what were shown in kali flashback about the OldLab.

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Apr 22, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Lord_Magmar posted:

Also yeah doesn't Argalia willingly distort as part of his plan fully knowing what's happened with zero meltdown at the time? He flat out wants to Distort and invites it, it could be like that.

They're both sickos after all.

The entire Ensemble (minus Philip) are pretty similar in how Kromer is happening, they're still aware of themselves not just freaking out nightmare creatures. Maybe Kromer started distorting long ago and only now is finishing it.

It probably related to the Golden Brought, since they both resonate with it. As with Argalia, it's probably a lot more easier for him to Distort considering the full Light was very very close. In fact, part of the Ensemble who were not already distorted (Note: Eileen) did distorted alongside Argalia, despite being stable mentally. Also, considering you just need to say YES to Ms.Sun, it would be pretty easy. Kromer is not shown to have a dialogue of any kind with someone that isn't there. That would be Sinclair in his flashback and even then, Dante see Tyler Durden Blue scarf kid

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Tellaris posted:

Also I didn't uptie W Faust until recently and I thought it was interesting that she mentions that W corp's singularity isn't the time warping, but rather likely the resetting the people at the end. Makes me wonder what the W stands for.

Yeah, it was explained in Library of Ruina. WCorp work with TCorp to give them Time, Time that they harvest by having the train be stranded in the void for 2000 years. WCorp then use their singularity to revert the passanger state (At the exception of the First class, who were sleeping in special pod) and sell the Time harvested to TCorp, who can use that Time for the various product and service they sell. For exemple, there a restaurant in the City that allow you to have a three day broth in under three minutes or something like that. RCorp also worked with TCorp to use the TT2 Protocol which allows RCorp to produce soldier at a much faster rate (Considering they must harvest the clone and make them fight to death). RCorp being a mercanary company, they provided soldier to TCorp. LobCorp used to work with TCorp and RCorp by providing a massive amount of energy produced by Abnormalities. In exchange, TCorp gave them the TT2 Protocol which allowed the facility to reset pretty much any time they wanted and RCorp gave them soldier in the form of the Rabbit. It's a really sordid group but one that work well.

By the way, do we have confirmation that Limbus Company has replaced LobCorp has it's Wing? because I think it was implied but never explicitly confirmed.

Edit: Wait, you can just steal a Singularity that has lost their copyright? Neat!

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Apr 23, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Can I have my little boy back? I liked him better when he played maracas or something like that.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

GilliamYaeger posted:

So, anyone wanna take bets on who the accompanying big hammer Inquisitor 00 ID will be? Your options are Yi Sang, Ryoshu, Gregor, Don, Hong Lu, Ishmael and Outis.

Don. That child has AHDH and if she concentrate on a task, she will demolish you. She's even Director of the Shi 5th Section! She is deadly terryifying when she want to be.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
Considering PM history with its fanbase, it's likely that they tune it along the way. This is after all their first gacha game and for what I've seen, it's a pretty solid start and could outshine (If they don't already) some of its competitor if the quality is kept through out the year.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
Hey, does anybody knows where I can get the background of the Cane Office? I know the ProjectMoon Community Hub had a drive full of the game asset but apparently, they had a bunch of raid and so the server has gone into lockdown. I tried to search a bit of the world wide web but all I got were screenshot of the dialogue.

Thanks in advance.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

DuoRogue posted:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1TLm0Or_61c-HW9cmzcV0B1qlF9SBpkJ1

google drive of ruina assets. cane office is probably in here somewhere.

It's going to take a while to find it but thank you for sharing it!

edit: FOUND IT!

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 16:21 on May 3, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure that the plan of Sonya will never work, since the Head can basically be considered as a Godly entity. They hold all the Singularities, past and present, have an over-whelming military power and they are the one who calls the shot. They also got everyone brainwashed to follow their culture (Which I'm pretty sure they enact out of sadistic pleasure or to watch "interesting" story unfolded under their gaze) and everyone is scared to go against them. In order to proprely overthrow the Head, Sonya would need to go against the entire City and their will, which is nigh impossible due to the nature of it.

Also, that begs the question, who is at the top of the Head? Is a person? A group of person? Or is the collective will of the Head itself that dictate where it's going? If it's the last option, then it would be probably impossible to overthrow the Head withouth destroying it completely, no?

TL;DR : The City is immortal due to the Head, which I'm pretty sure is also immortal. Oh and Sonya is probably an idiot or a genius.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Archonex posted:

Edit: As a "plus" side, if my theory is right that also means we're likely to get a Tomerry Don Quixote ID at some point. :unsmigghh:

Please, we don't talk about Love Town here.

TeeQueue posted:

You show me a fandom... :rolleyes:

Evrything is a fandom if you look close enough.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Also remember the LoR ending fiasco, I'm pretty sure they got death threats.

What happened?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Theantero posted:

People were pissed about that, but I think the death threat stuff was earlier during early access, when PM wholly removed Key Page and floor levels from the game and overhauled that whole thing. This made the people who had been OmegaGrinding those levels super mad.

You could grind Key Page/Floor Level?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

LostRook posted:

Hong Lu's eye.

Heathcliff's scars.

Ishmael's hairband.

Rodion's tattoo.

Outis' watch.

Most of these are their symbols so it makes sense.

Don't forget Gregor glasses and Don shoes.

Junpei posted:

loving credit to either Cosmonova or Koi because not only is this perfect for their situation it's perfect for just the City in general:

It's also more conviennent economically to keep people being sick.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
I love Hong Lu. He's a wonderful stupid character and I love that he get more recognition.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Junpei posted:

Everyone's so excited for magical girl Angela, I almost feel bad for the shock they'll get when it turns out Roland needs therapy from the Middle Layer.

Wait until they discover Magical Girl Roland, who is closer to Satanic Girl Roland for some reason. It's going to be awesome. Especially considering the narrative.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

mercurially posted:

We DO get Roland in the Gold Rush miniskirt. It's understated, but it's there!

A skirt is a skirt.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
Considering that a somewhat big number of people die everyday, that would mean that they do a lot of baby, which is an hilarious concept to me. Like, yeah, life is poo poo, but babymaking, you know? In the City no less.

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 11, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Yinlock posted:

I just assume that the city has such a ridiculous amount of people that all the death kinda makes the population just break even

The Backstreets at least are definitely the way they are to get rid of the undesirables who can't pay the corps for the privledge of existing. or people who can but are being too uppity and need to disappear. I assume this due to two of the Head's Taboos being "don't go nuts with property damage(people dying is fine though)" and "don't try to look into how or why someone ended up Swept"

Or don't do an human AI or think of making a human AI because we will come and destroy everything you hold dear, despite the fact that destroying everything you hold dear will lead to the creation of said human AI

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Yinlock posted:

That must suck for a fanatic, watching the faithful go out on another glorious crusade as you file form 34-B for genocide

Or you are just happy that you don't go in YET another crusade because the One Who Grip said so. If N Don backstory is anything to go by, then even the Inquisitor themselve are starting to get worried about the amount of crusade they had to do recently.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Still Waifu material. Even more so with his magnificient bear

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Boksi posted:

Ms. Sun :v:

drat, is Meursault going to fist fight Distorted Carmen?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
I unistalled the game for a WEEK and apparently the game dropped Vergilius, the best waifu in the entire game, EGO?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Yinlock posted:

Ah, that clears things up and also nothing at all. :lobcorp:

Charon does seem somewhat emotionally stunted but not entirely blank on that front, every chapter seems to have a small aside where she shows some level of emotional attachment/reaction to something or other. We're probably going to fight Vergil at some point though given how he's mostly been antagonistic and oppressive, though that's also because the Sinners are extremely easily distracted and would just wander off and die if someone wasn't keeping them in line.

Most of the gang seem to have AHDH, especially Don. She would follow a butterfly if it was pretty.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

The Lord of Hats posted:

Pretty sure they're referring to something that happened in Leviathan. Which I need to get around to reading.

Was it translated? I heard PM didn't project to.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Archonex posted:

Waiting for fanart of Vergil drinking a cup of coffee with "dad of the year" printed on it

He definetely would have left it in the trash for everyone to see.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Does anyone know the specific math of what 'fragility' status effects actually do? I went and exchanged hex nail before my shards go poof, and now I'm wondering what effect that +3 fragility overload will have on Rip Space.

Big number goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

LostRook posted:

New story content. I guess the jail cells in the starter egos aren't metaphorical.

Probably Dante vision of it all.

Junpei posted:

...is the implication that the entirety of the first three chapters and Hell's Kitchen took place over the course of one whole day? or am I misreading this new story?

Saigyouji posted:

Pulled Yi Sang's Dimension Shredder and Wishing Cairn, then cracked open my crates, since this should be the final banner of the season anyway.

The Prologue, Canto I, and Canto II take place in 984-01, Canto III in 984-02, and Hells' Chicken in 984-03, so no.

Wouldn't make sense for them to travel so much distance in such a short period of time.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

GilliamYaeger posted:

The funniest thing about this story update is that it's the in-universe reason why chapter 4 is delayed - Charon got sleepy and immediately stopped the bus.

And 15% before the stop I believe and she's probably going to take a vacantion because she feel tired the subsequent day lol

Archonex posted:

N Meursalt's ID is also situationally gamebreaking. This has to be mentioned.

Why yes, I want a stagger immune character who can block spam low speed enemies and take gently caress all of nothing in the way of damage while buffing himself to ever greater heights with every attack he blocks.

Even in fights where this isn't it putting a reliable method for him to heal on the team basically locks down one attack slot by forcing the gameplay equivalent of a whiff since his third skill also gives him a self heal. Likewise, certain bosses like the refraction robot effectively waste their gimmick if they grab him, since the dude can easily buff his defense and even then he's designed to literally be a tank.

Dude is just a massive brick wall meant to gently caress over the enemy's attack chain. If you're wanting to speed run content he's not that good, but otherwise he's a solid pick. Especially if you have the rest of the N corp ID's, meaning he can stack nails and Faust will synergize with him and Sinclair.

As a side note: The actual narrative poem is (outside of people in academia who refuse to consider it anything but one of the classics without considering the historical context behind it) an at least somewhat batshit insane self insert that gets wilder the more you know of the context and history behind it, so I wonder if we'll get that featured in some respect.

The whole thing is extremely easily read as the author doing a self insert humble brag about how great he is for most of it and how everyone who ever tried to moderate or help him is burning in hell up to and including his own mentor. Who all things considered given the contents of the work was probably a better person than he ever was.

Then after spending so long basically making a prideful jackass of himself (which by narrative is a good thing for him to do since again, this is a self insert where the author is a Marty Stu) he gets to go to heaven in such a way that even the church fathers of old themselves never got to do. Making him probably second to Jesus Christ himself after simping to incel degrees over a woman he creeped on in real life that didn't even know him and if I recall correctly was in fact happily married the entire time. Apparently coveting someone else's wife doesn't apply to him.

The whole thing is just layers of blasphemy on top of offensive content but since christians gonna christian it ended up being a hit since it also appealed to all their bigoted vanities (Like condemning literally the entire muslim world to one of the lowest depths of hell for being one of the gravest "enemies of christendom" for the grave sin of... uh, not letting the christians conquer them and genocide them out of existence like they would do to most of the european pagan faiths, basically.) and disgusting hypocrisies.

Basically, imagine if Donald Trump wrote christian self insert fanfiction and you have the idea of the context behind the book. It's honestly kind of depressing that it keeps getting referenced due to certain lovely religious types keeping it around in the public consciousness by treating it like apocryphal canon since it occasionally lets them use some of the themes in it as a bludgeon against minorities or whoever they want to oppress and persecute on any given month.

About the only worse christian fan fiction book would probably be Hammer of the Witches (Or as it's known in certain pop fiction, the "Malleus Maleficarum"), which was written in revenge by what was basically an angry ancient incel who got run out of an austrian town for harassing the women so much that they effectively exiled him from civilization to make him go away. :lol:

Edit: I forgot that he also wrote a lot of people he personally hated (other religions, personal enemies, etc, etc) as being in hell. Only problem was, from what I remember at least one of those guys was still alive at the time. Meaning it really might just be the most childishly spiteful fanfiction to ever be written.

There's also the problematic act of part of the character arc of Dante himself basically being "learn not to be empathetic to sinners, because they deserve their suffering so sayeth the lord (who is the author)". Which makes god in the book come off as a basically an awful villain given how freely folks are condemned.

I just have this idea that at some point in the story, Dante is going to say or do something heinous and everyone is just going to look at him weirdly/yelling at him for being a dumbass and he's going to stop because of the power that the group has over him.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
Faust is a good girl who has done nothing wrong.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
I literally don't know why but Ishmael hair is pretty. I literally don't care about her character or the rest of her chara-design but goddamit that hair is pretty.

I hope i'm not the only one because this is a weird thing to say.

I also realize that I'm going to draw that stupid idea that live in my head once I'm done with the other idea that I've started putting on paper.

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 08:01 on May 19, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

i think that for that EGO alone I'm going to buy the Battle Pass

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Arkanian posted:

I'm assuming. Don meant that they specialized in 1-on-1 combat rather than group fighting like the Liu -- I'd find it a bit odd if formalized dueling was so common in the city that it needs it's own association. And I'm not sure what situations there'd be where you can *know* that your fights will be 1-on-1 rather than group-vs-group beyond "I need someone to fight this one specific person." And wanting one specific person dead is what you go to the Shi for.

Edit: Or to rephrase, what I'm curious about is why 1-on-1 combat that *isn't* just wanting that one specific person dead is so common in the city that it needs its own association the way that assassinations and warfare do.

Isn't the Seven Associate an Information Office? Meaning that if you do espionnage, you're more likely to find one person rather than a group of person so duel would be more useful than a big group.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

KobunFan posted:

So I finally managed to Uptie Sinclair's N-Corp to Tier III and I got to say, the text was really chilling. You could almost see the words [BAD END] printed on it.

It's a good counterpoint to the Jefe's story bit, where Emil does self-actualize and becomes a true leader. A murderous thug but his minions seem to genuinely respect him. He still has the "baby bird" vibe in that he needs a prod.

And yet the tiny chick shall become the most beautiful of swan

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

LostRook posted:

I'm starting to wonder about the manager level limit. I'm up to 51 and still raising the enkephalin limit, though at the current rate I won't hit 240 (24 hours) until manager level 270.

Anyone with gacha experience have a guess?

Probably don't have a limit considering that level up gives enkiphalin

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Redmark posted:

Phew, finally finished Library (I think? Assuming that the final fight is unwinnable). Starting from the Reverb the final sequence is just grueling, it never ends.

One thing I wasn't sure about : what happened to all the librarians? I thought Angela made them human and let everyone out, but then Gebura and Binah show up for the Head fight. Are the floor patrons still there in the end with Angela and Roland, or did they fall out or something when the Library got tossed to the outskirts?

Personally I found the character dynamics way more interesting than the overall setting, and I'm happy that the librarians get a good-ish ending. I get that pointless cruelty is intentional in the City but things like the W Corp train and Angela's million years kind of lost me. The bad guy factions were also a bit too ridiculous, other than the Index who loop back around to being cool.

Well, considering that Clerk and Agent don't count, it's mostly turned toward named character, which are the Sephirath, Ayin, Angela and Roland. Limbus Company does a better job at showing the life in the City while still keeping that part of character banter LoR has.

Has for WCorp and Angela, it's hard to related to them considering our time span is limited. Yes, it is horrifying but we will never experienced it and therefore, the impact is lessened. Still make for an interesting concept tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Junpei posted:

https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1660890224472494080

Gregor getting the EGO of that electric centipede event.

Junpei posted:

https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1660911866644922368

Outis's got the umbrella fox's EGO along with Yi Sang as seen in the art on the roadmap.

GODDAMIT, PM, YOU ARE DEFINETELY NOT HELPING MY GAMBLING ADDICTION! THIS IS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY