Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

A few I liked:

Ghostbusters: Larry King, Casey Kasem, and an uncredited Ron Jeremy/Ron Hyatt (in a crowd scene, after the containment grid is shut down and everything goes to hell)
Ghostbusters 2: Bobby Brown as the doorman for the mayor (he's got 2 songs on the soundtrack). Cheech Marin as one of the dock workers watching the Titanic finally arrive. Weird, not-really cameos are Eugene Levy and Andrea Martin's names on the marquee, when the Flip City montage is playing. Martin and Levy were huge on SCTV (and in Canada, in general), along with Rick Moranis and Harold Ramis. Also, the movie that's playing at the theatre is 'Cannibal Girls', which was I think Reitman's first one. Maybe second.

Levy was actually in a deleted scene that hasn't been released (yet), as Sherman Tully, and he's the one that springs the guys out of the mental hospital.

Also, someone in the IIMM thread mentioned Ed Sheeran in GoT. Apparently, an episode or two after that, a few women are talking about men they've slept with, and they mention him, and how he died horribly. :haw:

Rupert Buttermilk has a new favorite as of 05:27 on Jun 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Tumble posted:

I love EuroTrip, it actually holds up a bit better than most of the other teen comedies of the time. I had that "MAIL, MOTHAFUCKA" as my text-tone for years. (Although to solve the problem he could have just e-mailed her a different e-mail address but then zany hijinks would not have ensued.)

And yea, Matt always seems cool with doing a cameo, I guess if he laughs at the idea he's in.

I remember nothing about Euro Trip other than MAIL MOTHAFUCKAH, and that's fine by me.