Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
To quote someone I admire very much:

Sunswipe posted:

British comedian/light entertainer Brian Conley turning up in Equilibrium as the shopkeeper Preston interrogates to get to the resistance leader was out of loving nowhere, and I've still got no idea how it came about.
Seeing the "It's a puppet!" guy turn up in the middle of a kickass sci-fi action movie was a real "Wait, that can't have been..." moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Alhazred posted:

It would've been pretty great if anyone actually gave a gently caress about Thomas Jane.

Now that's not fair, he was in the worst Punisher movie AND a lovely shark movie. That's, uh... something?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Second shittiest punisher movie, the one with Dolph Lundgren in the 80’s was worse. I love bad 80’s action movies and Punisher comics and could barely get through it.

You shut your dirty loving mouth, that film was excellent.

e: I see the problem. You love bad action movies, which The Punisher isn't.