Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

Good night byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

gnight

kalel

good night bee why oh bee

kalel

goob nigh boyb

Dr. Honked posted:

i unironically love mondays. good night sleep tight and kick rear end

hell, someone has to!

kalel

this

kalel

good... morning??

kalel

gn

kalel

Low power mode initiated. Pillow fluffing complete. Maximum blanket coverage achieved. Begin sleep cycle in T minus 20 minutes.

kalel

good knight

kalel

good night byob

kalel

good night robs

kalel

Areola Grande posted:

It's gonna be comfy under the quilt 2nite. goodnight friends

:haibrower:

kalel

I'm ready to say goodnight now

kalel

currently trying not to think about every social faux pas I've ever made. I will try to think about counting sheep instead

good night byob :tootzzz:

kalel

good

kalel

I don't wanna sleep! If I go to sleep it won't be Wednesday anymore :smithcloud:

kalel

Areola Grande posted:

this thread is 33 pages long and I only just realized I've never rated it :five:

well I'm gonna do the opposite!!!

I'm gonna rate it :Z:

good night y'all

kalel

originally read that as "don't let the bed bug bite" and I got real concerned for that one bed bug for a second. "where are all her friends??" I pondered briefly

kalel

I'm going to sleep

kalel

*yawning* I feel it coming... gonna catch some big z's tonight

kalel

zzz

kalel

it's about that time

kalel

but I don't wanna sleep! I hate Mondays :catbert:

And yet I must, for honor demands it

kalel

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

orbs, I am on the couch in my best friend’s house for my very first friendsgiving, and it’s the most wonderful comfortable thing and I am full and happy and the edibles are kicking in and I have a weighted blanket on, and i feel chill and at peace and loved.

I wish this for all of you, orbs.

want to appreciate the fact that in your moment of supreme bliss, you've thought to post in this thread and share your happiness with the orbs. loving you and loving your vibes

goodnight y'all

kalel

good night ❤️

kalel

Good night!

kalel

good night. mwah

kalel

sleep time

kalel

Good night! Good night! Lilah tov!
Lilah tov, lilah tov, good night!
If you've been lucky, then Monday was
No worse than Sunday was,
Sleep, lilah tov, good night!

kalel

gnight

kalel

noight

kalel

took me until today to realize this emoticon is zelda sleeping and not a big butt farting a yellow cloud

kalel

Twenty Four posted:

I think it's just about extended nap time.

I keep saying this :tootzzz:

kalel

good night dudes

kalel

it's time to sleep. good night all

kalel

I've had a day you orbs wouldn't believe. dog videos and absurdist memes off the shoulder of reddit. I played Zelda games, my switch glittering in the dark, with a cup of hot chocolate. all of these moments will be lost in time, like weed smoke in the hot box. it's time... to sleep

kalel

same. good night

kalel

Good night y'all

kalel

tiem 2 slepe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

sleep