Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

may you dream of gold, gemstones and salmon in your slumber

that is poetic and I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

nut posted:

THIS IS A THREAD COUP OR CONFISCATION OR TAKEOVER W/E

For today only this thread has been capture by me, an authority, who has let the power poison him. I will be using this thread as a conduit to hand out merciless 6 hour probations for sleepy posters who are trying to get a good minimium 6 hours before the work week.

"What do i have to do to get a probation?" good question, it's easy really follow these rules:

1. Post in this thread today only hopefully before 11 p.m. EST (I might make concessions if u missed the rush but who knows i m a little twisted)
2. Post both goodnight byob and that you would like to be tucked in. U can also specify if u want a bedtime story or lullaby or maybe you have another tradition before bed and i will try my best i'm only a man ok
3. Have fun and stay alert and stay safe

Let the pain train of loving tucking ins leave the station

is it possible to request a particular time-ish to be probed?

Manifisto

nut posted:

you can request literally anything about ur probe and we will see what I can do. by default I was just gonna wait until after 11 to start handing me out!

okay cool after 11 is perfect, thanks!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

ulvir posted:

good night room
good night goon
good night hosed up tiny wolf

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't want to sleep but I guess I have to.

I feel you but a good sleep is glorious

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

so, good sleep gsjg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Goodnight BYOB. Feeling sleepy as a tiny kitten in a woolen bootie right now...

oh man

nite nite buddy (buddies)

ty nesamdoom!