Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

sweet drem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

goon night byob

nut

gnight b.y.o.b.

nut

THIS IS A THREAD COUP OR CONFISCATION OR TAKEOVER W/E

For today only this thread has been capture by me, an authority, who has let the power poison him. I will be using this thread as a conduit to hand out merciless 6 hour probations for sleepy posters who are trying to get a good minimium 6 hours before the work week.

"What do i have to do to get a probation?" good question, it's easy really follow these rules:

1. Post in this thread today only hopefully before 11 p.m. EST (I might make concessions if u missed the rush but who knows i m a little twisted)
2. Post both goodnight byob and that you would like to be tucked in. U can also specify if u want a bedtime story or lullaby or maybe you have another tradition before bed and i will try my best i'm only a man ok
3. Have fun and stay alert and stay safe

Let the pain train of loving tucking ins leave the station

nut

Manifisto posted:

is it possible to request a particular time-ish to be probed?

you can request literally anything about ur probe and we will see what I can do. by default I was just gonna wait until after 11 to start handing me out!

nut

all who ask will be tucked in it might just come later than u want

imagine

trying to get up and have a coffee
only 2 be tucked in more...

nut

goodnight byob

nut

goodnight byob

nut

good night byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

gnight byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

good night byob

nut

gnbyob

nut

JOHN CENA posted:

i have food poisoning and finally my stomach feels okay enough to try to sleep, good night byob i love you

i hope ur ok jon cena and that u sleep well

nut

g.n.b.y.o.b.

nut

good night byob

nut

guten nighten yobben

nut

good night byob

nut

oodnight byob

nut

guten nighten byoben

nut

i woke up way too early i think because i forgot to post here so then i can go back to sleep

goodnight byob

nut

good night byob

nut

Code Jockey posted:

good night areola grande

and good night byob

good night code jockey

nut

gn byob

nut

goo ni yob