Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I remember when the 2nd cour of the UBW anime finally made it to Netflix, I was searching for the instrumental that plays during the Gilgamesh vs Shirou fight that starts playing here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ignunBjsB4&t=93s

(Time stamp should be set to 1:33)

However, while I still haven't found that instrumental, I did find Emiya 2015. And it had one of my favorite pieces with regards to the good ol' Unlimited Blade Works Universe of Endless Blades:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mamoru Nagano is straight up one of my favorite artists and seeing his art always manages to give me them goosebumps.

On slightly more light-hearted news, calling all idolaters:

Best banchou or bestest banchou?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ott_ posted:

Requesting a drawing of Mr. Sakamoto
Haven't you heard?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ccs posted:

This artist I love did this fanart of Houseki no Kuni which is just :chefs kiss:

More of her art here: https://www.artstation.com/awanqi

Also I partook in the Sailor Moon redraw doing a Miura-style Moon.

That is freaking awesome. :kiss: (also, you were probably looking for :discourse:)

Also, really nice Sailor Moon redraw. :)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Namtab posted:

Mods, reward this goon
Whatever do you mean, madtab?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That is an incredibly, wickedly rad UtenAnthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU