Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Chris Lejman does some good stuff. This is probably my favorite of his, though:

Here are a bunch of Madoka ones that I've had since the series came out and don't remember where I got them from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I thought I had posted this already, but I think it was just in the chat thread.
My favorite piece of fanart. (It's from around 2010, so I know it's missing some people.)

Edit: Oh oh. Also this one because of how stupidly esoteric it is. :v:

AlternateNu fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 20, 2020

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Cephas posted:

Who is the character in the Nightfly picture?

It isn't a specific character. Just an anime girl insert to the original album cover (which you see in the bottom corner of the anime-fied version). It's just...of all the things you'd expect to get an anime rendition, would anyone thing of Steely Dan? Really? And in 2004? And no. Jojo doesn't count!

Only registered members can see post attachments!