Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

All I could find were endless comics that made the same joke about how women were inferior what a wild ride

e: actually now I'm going to rewrite one completely so it makes it seem the opposite

google THIS posted:

Guys I think I messed up I did the wrong strip by the same cartoonist and I'm not sure if this is the correct youth angle I forgot the assignment I'm sorry I hosed up

...or did I?

and all the others i missed i :love: this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i would like to have a go, apologies in advance for my entry

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 2, 2020

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

wearing a lampshade

vanisher

posting smiling

Doctor Dogballs posted:

this is right my alley so I will volunteer to help rejuvenate the funky pages but I most definitely won't be able to do it until the weekend

start getting yourself familiarized with axa by enrique badia romero and don avenell.

posting smiling

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i would like to have a go, apologies in advance for my entry

your new life's work is willie and joe by bill mauldin.

posting smiling

syndication is making big plans for this strip. they said it could "reawaken the american youths' love for the stem fields" whatever that means.

posting smiling

nice work. we're putting this strip right underneath jet's fish blowjob strip, which syndication is calling "a powerful synergistic pairing".

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

posting smiling

syndication is making some quick gear shifts after seeing the initial response to this strip. they described the themes of drug legalization and home ownership as the two prongs of their "strategy fork" and they showed us this powerpoint slide.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

posting smiling

syndication is up my rear end asking me how this fits into the content fork. does droopy own this farm co-op? does he intend to cultivate the giant rubber rear end as a drug?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

posting smiling posted:

syndication is up my rear end asking me how this fits into the content fork. does droopy own this farm co-op? does he intend to cultivate the giant rubber rear end as a drug?

droopy is a simple dog. he sees his master labeling that which he holds dear and wishes to emulate this practice. the joke is that his most treasured possession is a giant rubber rear end, and that this shocks his master

perhaps i should have stuck with 'the in kids'. i do not feel i truly "get" tom and jerry

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

posting smiling

owlhawk911 posted:

droopy is a simple dog. he sees his master labeling that which he holds dear and wishes to emulate this practice. the joke is that his most treasured possession is a giant rubber rear end, and that this shocks his master

perhaps i should have stuck with 'the in kids'. i do not feel i truly "get" tom and jerry

there is no such comic strip as the "in" kids. that was a dream you had! stop trying to remember! the only comic strip you know is tom and jerry.

Android Blues

i absolutely crave this. i need it. strip me

Android Blues

nut

the big fellers up in the city hall asked me 2 come and delivery this thread the key to city hall they said it was easier than trying 2 empty quote all the posts idk what city it unlocks

posting smiling

Android Blues posted:

i absolutely crave this. i need it. strip me

i'm excited to see what you can do with bobby thatcher by george storm.

posting smiling

nut posted:

the big fellers up in the city hall asked me 2 come and delivery this thread the key to city hall they said it was easier than trying 2 empty quote all the posts idk what city it unlocks

i am nestling it into my keychain right between the keys for the houses i don't live in anymore. thank you.

Android Blues

b. thatcher's straight boy heroics will be hard for me to attune to. but i think i can find his mode de vivre with meditation and focus

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
need another

Finger Prince

posting smiling posted:

your can-do attitude has earned you a crack at young hobby club by cappy dick. very little is known about this strip, so don't expect this to be an easy nut to crack.

posting smiling

if you can handle the workload, take a look at orbit by bruce hammond.

posting smiling

this genre bending take on the newspaper comic strip is generating lots of buzz in the major coastal city papers. readership is growing!

cda

by Hand Knit

lol holy poo poo

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Can I get another strip please? Gonna climb the ladder of syndication all the way to the top :evilbuddy:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

posting smiling

magic cactus posted:

Can I get another strip please? Gonna climb the ladder of syndication all the way to the top :evilbuddy:

here's your big opportunity: alexander smart, esq. by a.c. fera.

nut

I too would like another slice of the pie as they say if possible please and thank you

wearing a lampshade

i would love the opportunity to work for you and look forward to hearing from you soon

beer pal

im just a freelance comics man down on his luck coming hat in hand asking for a little work to tide me over for a nother day or two. my suit is dusty for some reason even though i work in what is more or less a white collar profession. the cap of one of my boots is torn and raised. my wife (who always wears an apron) and kids (loveable rapscallions) need me boss.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

posting smiling

nut posted:

I too would like another slice of the pie as they say if possible please and thank you

welcome to the wild west, your new strip is gene autry.

wearing a lampshade

listen, just gimme a comic man. i'll do whatever you want; i'll write DEBT in a giant square and send it in, i'll name my firstborn DEBT, i'll tattoo it on my forehead, just gimme a weekly spot next to the crossword

nut

posting smiling posted:

welcome to the wild west, your new strip is gene autry.

lol on this left cover

posting smiling

albany academy posted:

i would love the opportunity to work for you and look forward to hearing from you soon

put on your laughter belt and get ready to meet debbie deere by frank bolle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

beer pal posted:

im just a freelance comics man down on his luck coming hat in hand asking for a little work to tide me over for a nother day or two. my suit is dusty for some reason even though i work in what is more or less a white collar profession. the cap of one of my boots is torn and raised. my wife (who always wears an apron) and kids (loveable rapscallions) need me boss.

if someone comes to my shop looking for work, i tell 'em i don't care where you went to school, or what you're wearing, if you're talented, if you're funny. i only check that there's ink under your finger nails: the sign of an honest comics worker. take a whack at mary perkins, on stage by leonard starr.