Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Doctor Dogballs posted:

here's a bonus one I did a couple years ago

lmao...perfect

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

posting smiling posted:

batter up, it's time to take a swing at cotton woods by ray gotto.
Boss! After careful analysis of this baseball-themed comic, I determined its writing style was in dire need of modernization!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

Amazing stuff in this thread so far

Android Blues

blaise rascal posted:

Boss! After careful analysis of this baseball-themed comic, I determined its writing style was in dire need of modernization!

fuckin grand, i love it

Manifisto

blaise rascal posted:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

blaise rascal posted:

lol

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

hahaha

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Doctor Dogballs posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Crocodile

I will take another assignment chief, if you are not too particular about timeliness or quality.

Trying

The Adventures of Old Charlie Brown and its him having an anxiety attack when he unwittingly wanders into the Sporting Goods section

posting smiling

Doctor Dogballs posted:

despite your reckless disregard for copyright law in the production of this unlicensed strip, the quality of the work has earned you a promotion to the position of "the bad boy of comics".

posting smiling

blaise rascal posted:

baseball is speaking the language of youth, and the single panel format has been determined to be the perfect amount of time to enjoy the sport. america's past time? it's past time that the mlb took a hint and followed the lead of this strip.

posting smiling

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I will take another assignment chief, if you are not too particular about timeliness or quality.

pack your bags, because you're setting sail with the kin-der-kids by lionel feininger.

alnilam

Put me in coach, I

ty manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

posting smiling posted:

pack your bags, because you're setting sail with the kin-der-kids by lionel feininger.

I did not change the title, because it was already funnier than anything I could ever make.

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I did not change the title, because it was already funnier than anything I could ever make.

lol

I had to track down the original to find out what weirdness was going on

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

first, lol, second, the title of this sounds like someone was told to type out something orated to them after they def weren't listening

alnilam

lol

ty manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

This is strip was actually serious art, I think maybe. Very surreal and expressionistic. Definitely worth a look if you are a little :rznv:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Prof. Crocodile posted:

lol

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

bad boy of comics coming in hot

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
keep allies close and fuk allies closer

blaise rascal

Doctor Dogballs posted:

bad boy of comics coming in hot

Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i'm sorry it's a very depressing strip, i will take another if you want to take another chance on me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!