Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

This is going wayyy too far. I have sexed with both women and men and you should remember that night Sid.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Alright, let's bring Sid's angry wife to the stage!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

bronze fonze smells good OP so thats one thing you cant say he's never done! please

Thank you, my new favorite poster.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

well maybe he's so good at sex that everyone but himself is a disappointment

you ever think of that

Favorite poster spot overtaken again!

Hell Yeah posted:

it's true gently caress off bronze fonz

he's never had sex

I'm having sex right now as I type this with my cookie hand.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

A sextape will soon be published and it will set the record straight.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Glenn Quebec posted:

The sextape will consist of him walking around cursing Lowtax and showing off the burn-it-downbonfire.gif

Wait, how do you guys gently caress?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ok everyone please calm down I'm sure beloved forums poster bronze fonze has plenty of sex with his genitals of choice. I never doubted ya bud

Thank you and my genitals smell good too.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

So the argument is he's never had sex with a man or a woman, correct?

Well why focus on the negative, let's talk what he has had sex with.

Remember that scuba diving excursion and the incident with a beluga whale.

Or that time on that middle school field trip at the marshmallow factory and lost his balance and fell into the marshmallow hopper.

And we can't forget about his cum sock(s), I say it counts.

Finally a nice person around here. I appreciate this, thank you.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Haha it SURE is guys!
Man it sure is sticky and slimey when I have sex we both have to shower after am...am I r...right you guys?? HAHA!
Not that Bronze Fonz would know, but I would! I have SEX.

How the gently caress am I called a virgin when I speak french and have a literal pussy scratcher growing under my lips and this fucko right there can just post this and nobody's calling him a virgin?

Do I have to gently caress someone right here in front of you to prove it because I will and I'll be streaming Blade Runner at the same time!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'll scratch yours.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

This has gone too far for too long.
I'm gonna gently caress every single one of you.

Lil' Swamp Booger Baby gets a pass because I think that's enough loving for one person.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll wait until I feel ready. This peer pressure bullshit is not healthy at all!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I didn't realize the Dark Brotherhood had to be involved, ok now I'm horny as gently caress.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mods please close thread and delete this comment so the thread ends on that fire TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mrs. Sexual posted:

I think bronze can get the sex

:wrong: