Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I only know about Perry Mason from the Ozzy song but this looks pretty promising, will definitely check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Well the is indeed pretty loving good. Basically watched an episode per day starting Monday and can't wait for the next one.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wait, so they killed off lithgow's character?
Did he actually turn on the oven?

evenworse username posted:

E.B.'s disintegration from the confident, snappy, apparently successful figure we met in Ep 1 to the abject mess we saw in this last one has been really well done.
Felt a bit too quick, though, he was already a mess in the last episode.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AtraMorS posted:

The method he was using isn't really possible anymore (probably one reason they're able to get away with showing it the way they did), but those old stoves/ovens pumped carbon monoxide straight into the room, so ignition wasn't necessary.

A little more info: https://io9.gizmodo.com/why-have-people-stopped-committing-suicide-with-gas-5959303
Huh, that's convenient, they really thought abut everything. I feel like I've read about this before but didn't remember it while watching, thanks for the article.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo completely forgot about this show. Which isn't really that surprising considering season 1 was 3 years ago. Looks like the reviews for the season are generally positive though so I'll definitely give it a shot once I finish my current show.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Great season, great show. I remember almost nothing about what actually happened in S1 but I'm very happy a noir detective show is still a thing. Hopefully Rhys stays onboard, assuming HBO doesn't just cancel the show of course.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nuts and Gum posted:

But with the same reception that Mac got in IASIP.

Mason: I got into incredible shape

Della: But why?

Mason : flexes
The same way Fat Mason would work well too imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Boooo gently caress you HBO/Max/Whatever the gently caress you suck