Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lol even the cats aren't safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wait, so they killed off lithgow's character?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I really hate Root

e:'s character I mean

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I assumed he did it to buy the client time? I don't know how it worked back then, but an attorney offing himself during a case today would bring it to a standstill, at least until a replacement could be found, doubly so for a capital case. Brought on by him feeling despondent about being unable to help?

Also about how far away would that farm be today? God LA area is so insanely big

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AtraMorS posted:

The method he was using isn't really possible anymore (probably one reason they're able to get away with showing it the way they did), but those old stoves/ovens pumped carbon monoxide straight into the room, so ignition wasn't necessary.

A little more info: https://io9.gizmodo.com/why-have-people-stopped-committing-suicide-with-gas-5959303

You just know someone stuck their head in a hot oven because they didn't get the memo

EmotionlessThug posted:

Perry mason getting hosed into the crack between the bed and the wall was really funny

The show has a sense of humor and it's to its credit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I predict 7 is gonna be the climax of the detective stuff and 8 is gonna be him lawyering for the denouement

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

tarlibone posted:

But more importantly... Perry Mason's legal education? Pshaw. He straight-up Kim Kardashianed his way onto the bar.

I haven't seen it yet but I'm really surprised they even had rappers back in the 30s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is purse a euphemism or did he really want to live in a purse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I got a feeling this next one's gonna be the real nut punch episode

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So who died this episode

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

algebra testes posted:

I'm so bummed it seems inevitable Shea Whigam is going to get got. He's so good he doesn't deserve less screen time!

Twin brother next season!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He has to work hard to overcome the douchebag police chief in fargo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

All this business with the elks just made me remember Lodge 49 was a thing and now I'm sadder than drunk Perry Mason