Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I kind of hated the first episode, but the second was an immediate and vast improvement, and the third continued that momentum, so I'm in for the long haul I guess.

I said it in the Couch Chat thread, but this has to be one of the most stacked casts in TV history. Even the judge this week was Matt Frewer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Problematic Pigeon posted:

Something had to happen to get Mason to step up and take charge of Emily's defense. I'm guessing we'll learn he actually has a law degree and almost became a lawyer, but the circumstances surrounding his discharge from the Army prevented him from getting his license somehow, or something along those lines.

Wasn't there a shot of his law degree on the wall in the first episode? During the sad montage of his house?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

zoux posted:

Chris Chalk, incidentally, is really good. I'm watching Gotham as a workout show and he's great as Lucius Fox and he stood out as a bad-guy-of-the-week in Justified. Glad to see him get a meaty, regular role.

Holy poo poo, that's where I recognize him from! It's been killing me.