Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

So that was John Lithgow’s actual son, right? Because seeing someone look and sound exactly like John Lithgow but 30 years younger was damned well eerie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Codependent Poster posted:

Is it possible that they did kill some random baby and that is the real one? That this was something of a stunt done by the church to get more believers on their side and make Sister Alice popular and save her standing? Or is that street baby just a random one and Emily is so far gone that she'll believe it's actually Charlie?

But either way, I can't wait for Mason to get Ennis on the stand and tear him to shreds.

Nah, that's totally a random orphan baby from the orphanarium. What they did with the real baby's corpse on the other hand...

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Terra-da-loo! posted:

Yeah, I'm a fan of most the stuff he's produced and whatnot. But still, imagine my surprise when I saw those MST3K episodes AFTER being a fan of his other work like the shows you mentioned, lmao.

I chuckle any time his name shows up in the credits because all I hear is Crow's dopey impersonation going, "Hi, I'm Max Keller..."

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

muscles like this! posted:

Nate Mooney playing the opposing counsel was kind of funny because I'll never see him as anything but a McPoyle.

And our murder mystery subject sold Dennis and Mac a timeshare!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

JethroMcB posted:

The hateful radio broadcaster was really distracting for me. "Mr. Panucci/Jake the Dog/Marcus Fenix, no! You shouldn't say such things!"

I saw John DiMaggio in the credits and was like, “Huh, who was he playing?” Then I rewatched the radio scene and it couldn’t have been more obviously lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

BigglesSWE posted:

Kind of wonder if someone actually *replaced* the weapon in the safe, to have leverage over Mason. I don't recall it looking that silvery.

I was thinking that too, maybe Pete trying not to completely double cross his old friend?