Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Time for my regularly scheduled 'I'll do the stats later' post. Really need to focus on gacha idol games right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zeether posted:

I have Genki lying around and looked at it a few times but never sat down and actually studied it

People recommend Genki a lot but it's clearly a classroom textbox and difficult to use effectively by yourself. I can't really get into it.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I approve of this idol appreciation

e: I kind of like my avatar this way round too, actually

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Polsy posted:

Time for my regularly scheduled 'I'll do the stats later' post. Really need to focus on gacha idol games right now.

Gotta cut back on those

https://polsy.org.uk/ani/stats/whoposted1to23.html

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

The RSS won't do too much for you unfortunately since it only includes the ones on the page you're looking at. This userscript seems fine, though - the output is formatted like a MAL export though I haven't tried actually using it as one.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I'm just glad to discover I still have reverse avs

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://polsy.org.uk/ani/765/1my.mp4

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

lunar detritus posted:

having flashbacks to how boring zero no tsukaima was

Oh, that's a relief, I was just discovering nobody is streaming it in the UK

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Space Flower posted:

you still have all those eps of shana but never znt?!

Apparently not. Suspect it was just early enough that I missed it and then I never watch/download a S2 that I didn't watch/download a S1 of.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Polsy posted:

Oh, that's a relief, I was just discovering nobody is streaming it in the UK

Actually it's allegedly on hidive, for the UK, but hidive claims the entire site is "not available in my region". Unless it thinks I'm not in the UK for some reason.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ah, thanks. I double-checked and I should clearly use IE instead of Chrome.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Aiba also sounds like Aibo or partner in Japanese, the compound puns in a single name are amazing.

She is literally called Aibō in the Japanese version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I'm gonna continue reading the 13 Sentinels let's play because playing games is a lot of work.