Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Coxswain Balls posted:

I'm watching the Antarctica anime and I'm really digging it, the animation during the chase in the second episode looked fantastic. Shirase is such a dork, she's great.

its great

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
a few episodes into sailor stars. 1. so far this is definitely better than SuperS and 2. this song is really really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7NovKkp7p4

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
you do not put ketchup on hot dogs.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i take my glasses off when i put on my mask and put them back on over it, maybe alittle low and ive gotten no fog since

mycophobia fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Oct 21, 2020

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

DisDisDis posted:

Hetalia walked so that Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi could run

i dont get it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey, mid-afternoon vibe check. How y'all doing? I'm fine.

work sucks rear end

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

I liked Hi Score Girl.

looked gross imo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i like .hack//sign

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Azran posted:

I finished K-On yesterday. I only had the movie left and, despite knowing how it would end, I still got teary-eyed! What a great show. Now I'm a quarter of the way through Daily Lives of Highschool Boys and it's amazing :allears: I'm sure there's a ton of subtle gags and references I'm missing out on but when jokes land, they land.

I've also started with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, going with the chronological watch order (currently halfway through the second episode, please let me know if I should go with the broadcast order, AFAIK there isn't that much of a difference). So far I've got two observations: a) I love Crispin Freeman as Kyon; b) man, the Mikuru scenes are rough to watch.

watch broadcast order please.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Larryb posted:

I still want them to bring Haruhi back one day as there’s still plenty of unadapted material to work with (plus Disappearance seems more like the beginning of a new story as opposed to a series finale).

But without much in the way of new novels to promote it unfortunately probably won’t be happening any time soon.

yeah all sorts of cool poo poo happens in the novels :\ shame

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Aurora posted:

Endless Eight is good.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. basketball
2. baseball
3. any other sport

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
love live. more like poo poo rear end

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
watch pirated anime at your computer like God intended

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

K-on is good, and Yui is the best

mio is cooler

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

i'm likewise starting the new year by finally starting hunter x hunter

sick. enjoy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Azran posted:

Episode 12 in particular had me bawling like a baby.

same

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Larryb posted:

So having finally finished Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time I was curious, is Hunter X Hunter any good? If so, should I watch the 1999 anime, the 2011 anime, or just read the manga?

yes!!! 2011!!!!!!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sonic is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
kai saiyan saga does move a little fast but i think the subsequent pacing is fine. given the choice between the two shows i would prefer kai