Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Ready to post on the first page and never again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

The Colonel posted:

kind of feeling mixed about mai-hime because there's a half to it i have lots of fun with and there's a half to it that's really boring mai love triangle stuff that instantly makes everyone involved way less interesting to watch

love triangles always suck

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

oh god what happened

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Droyer posted:

The AVs aren't mirrored for me.

css got cached, try a hard refresh (ctrl + f5)

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I wonder if Yukino was the first character with red reverse half rim glasses. The other examples I remember are more recent.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

I liked cardcaptor sakura more than sailor moon tbh.

it's not a competition but :same:

but maybe it's my nostalgia talking since CCS was my first encounter with anime fandom communities.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

watched it as it aired?

Dragon Ball Z, like ten times because the tv station refused to buy new episodes. :argh:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

i'm really late but lol at policing people's follows on any site

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I guess I should finally watch the last couple of episodes of flip flappers before it vanishes. For some reason I kinda lost interest after episode 11.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

If I played P4G, is it worth it to watch the anime?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Any jpop experts? I'm trying to find a song from maybe a decade ago with a music video that's very, very blue. It has been haunting me for years but I have been unable to remember the title. I found it once, thought it was kinda bad and then managed to forget it all over again. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

lunar detritus posted:

Any jpop experts? I'm trying to find a song from maybe a decade ago with a music video that's very, very blue. It has been haunting me for years but I have been unable to remember the title. I found it once, thought it was kinda bad and then managed to forget it all over again. :negative:

Found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSxzdLAq_zU

released on February 4, 2004
feeling old :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

homeless snail posted:

let's all become vtubers and do collabs

finally a way to stream without showing my face

oh no I don't like my voice either. my dreams crushed again :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Truga posted:

do speech to text, clearly

speech to text to speech

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Wark Say posted:

It reminded me a bunch of Haruka Tomatsu's "rougher" voice which I think she needs to use more because it slaps extremely hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsPUJ2JIqPA

please tell me that anime is about her

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Wark Say posted:

She's great and she's one of the 3 "main" girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIe2LaHLsJk

Yes, they're all sorta dumbasses. :mmmhmm:

Wasteful Days of High School Girls (as mentioned above) is a really funny show that has a lot in common with things like My Everyday Life/Nichijou or Daily Lives of High School Boys (a.k.a. Nichibros)

Also probably my favorite "goofy but extremely endearing" OP from last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYXPjGe0COQ

watched the first episode and it is indeed very good

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

one day I'll watch haruhi

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Namtab posted:

Probably doesn't even k ow who yui is.

gasp

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

having flashbacks to how boring zero no tsukaima was

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Polsy posted:

Oh, that's a relief, I was just discovering nobody is streaming it in the UK

I mean, it's fine. My main problem with it is that I remember it reset character development every season.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

on a similar note, how is that? My brain started to melt from late bleach and I gather I wasnt alone in that.

Very pretty, very boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

They were my first house too and it's been a real struggle to get through Golden Deer in NG+. Most of that is just that repeating Part 1 with basically no changes is a huge slog but at least a part of it is outside of Hilda I think Deer kind of sucks comparatively as a crew lol (Lysethia is an honorary Black Eagle IMO).

we warned you and you didn't listen :argh: