Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I like robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

So my parents are cleaning out their attic and gave me several boxes of old transformers. I'm thinking of selling these and figured I'd post them here in case anyone's interested.

https://imgur.com/a/YY2Kdr5

If you are interested PM me or contact me on discord (Droyer#6908). I can also take pics of other modes and answer questions about condition there.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Space Flower posted:

droyer your daki was in that attic. where is the daki

who was the daki

They're still going through it i assume they haven't gotten there yet.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Exciting to post in this new age

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

The AVs aren't mirrored for me.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I skipped 200 posts in this thread did something cool happen while I was gone?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Is it possible for both sides to lose a trademark dispute?

I don't see why that would be the case, when one of them is paying the artists and the other one isn't.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

A package I thought had gotten lost in the post finally arrived today and I'm quite happy about it!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

homeless snail posted:

dandoh... isnt good

what about dendoh?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

homeless snail posted:

turns out when i asked if people wanted to watch dandoh there was some confusion, with dendoh

I want to watch dendoh but like half of it is hk subs and i can't handle that again.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I fell off that one when it took the coward's way out.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

Ive only been watching anime since 2017, 10 years prior to that is ancient my dude.

Ive watched Nichijou and Nichibros already so it sounds like I will enjoy it.

for next year you should do a toxx to watch 10 animes that came out before the new millennia.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I made a video about the history of Diaclone, one of the predecessors to the Transformers. Give it a watch, if that interests you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clfu80hEd5s

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Very informative video, without you I would never have heard of these. Good work!!

Yeah, as I mentioned at the end of the video my plan is to use that video as a lead-in to review the new Diaclone reboot stuff. They're really frickin' cool toys but no-one's talking about them and quite honestly it's hosed up.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I spent the last several days playing 13 Sentinels instead of catching up with this thread and it's loving fantastic.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey, mid-afternoon vibe check. How y'all doing? I'm fine.

I have a cold and it sucks balls.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress DINOSAURS

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

World Masterpiece Theatre is basically entirely that.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Zeether posted:

Hey Arnold is my favorite slice of life anime

hey arnold was probably a lot of people's first experience with a tsundere character.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i like when the zz gundam itself is introduced and mashymre watches it go through its big transformation sequence and he just angrily shouts "I DON'T CARE HOW IMPRESSIVE YOUR MACHINERY IS." as he. stands still and lets it finish transforming.

Interrupting transformations is poor form. This is just as true in mecha anime as it is in magical girl anime.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Didn't he only get into that situation because he refused to show off his true power?

the main thing I remember from SAO though is the one girl dying from AIDs, which felt straight out of sonic adventure 2.

e: and then she doesn't die and is the love interest in one of the games' canon or something? it's weird.

No one dies of AIDS in Sonic Adventure 2 though?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

There's only 2 characters I remember dying in SA2 and they both died of bullet.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Stexils posted:

i cried when sonic died in 06. he's dead and he's never coming back.

Good

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

mycophobia posted:

Sonic is cool

Yes, dead bodies can't produce heat.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

the most unrealistic part of sao is the part where shino, a 17 year old in the future, has a giant 80s radio in her room

Hipsters are forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Elephant Parade posted:

It's a constant struggle. But Shirou is the bottom

Strong disagree, Lancer is a superbottom