Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

I knew I bookmarked this thread for a reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Zeether posted:

The new Lupin special's dub is on Youtube for a limited time and it owns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-LB1v4guo8

Edward Snowden? Do Lupin films/shows usually include actual people as characters?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Sakurazuka posted:

Bubblegum Crisis

This is the OVA that opened the anime floodgates for me about 2-3 years ago. Before that it was just DBZ at one point and that's about it.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Last Celebration posted:

but it’s nothing compared to some Trigger stuff where it just stops being the fun thing that it was in the first half.

I've been watching Gurren Lagann, and it subtlety feels like the second half isn't as good as the first half. I'm sticking with it to the end though. I also feel like this statement can apply to a lot of other shows, Death Note is a good example. That second half was just too much.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Finally finished Gurren Lagann, the last few episodes weren't that bad. I wasn't really a fan of the middle third, but I'm happy I stuck with it to the end. Now it's a toss-up on what to start next, between BNA or Darling in the Franxx.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Holy crap, Redline was awesome! Ya'll weren't kidding.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Wark Say posted:

How is it so far? Heard/Read that it was a rather strong departure from the peeps that made Odin's Sphere and Dragon's Crown.

Art style is essentially the same, but the story/writing is miles above any of their previous games. The characters are great, and the actual gameplay is a sort of tower-defense style which is a nice break from the visual novel aspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

whynotboth.gif